Hard Rock International Employee Reviews

Found 1,316 reviews matching the search See all 1,806 reviews
Hard rock
Dishwasher/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAOctober 17, 2018
A great place to work and learn. People friendly fast paced excellent benefits great advancement atmosphere is exceptional food free hourly wages great culture
Pros
excellent team spirit
Cons
Retail associates are just numbers to the company
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2018
All they care about is whether you can sell to customers or not. If you are not constantly talking to every customer that walks through the door, you get yelled at and seen as an employee that doesn't care about their job. Not everyone has the energy to constantly talk to people for 6-8 hours straight. Management only cares about sales, yet they say that they don't want retail associates to think it's a competitive environment. It is everything but a relaxed environment. Turnover is huge at the corporate location in Las Vegas for retail associates.
Pros
Sometimes they will give you a free meal.
Cons
2 paid 10 minute breaks
Fast paced, energetic atmosphere, great management, competitive coworkers
MODEL COCKTAIL WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2018
During the summer I worked the pool party, Rehab, and the days were usually 10 hours. It was fast paced and competitive. During the winter I worked in the casino and concert venue. During those shifts you get to know the regulars who come in all the time and they become good friends. The management was great and friendly. My favorite part of the job was the upbeat energy that comes with working at a pool party/casino/concert. The hardest part was having to deal with inebriated people on a regular basis who weren’t always respectful.
Pros
Free lunch, great tips, music always playing, friendly coworkers
Cons
Tip regulations seemed to changed every season.
Fun and Fast paced Environment to work
Bartender (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2018
cutting and labeling fruit for the day and night staff. Making sure the bar is set up properly for the day and functional. Taking guest orders and preparing drinks to spec. Cash handling. making sure food comes out quickly and presentable according to spec. You must be quick and efficient. Engaging guest making sure their needs are met. work place culture is love all serve all. hardest part is cleaning at night. Enjoyable to work there because its fun and you get to meet great people and see some great music.
A nice environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2018
Hardrock Hotel was a very authentic hotel that celebrates cultural beliefs and not only was working there fun we all were like family until the very end when Hardrock doors closed forever December 31,2017
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Fast-paced and productive
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAOctober 9, 2018
It was a fast-paced and productive workplace where customers come first. The restaurant and its workers were sure to provide an enjoyable environment.
Different locations, same objective.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Harvey, LAOctober 8, 2018
A typical day at work is starting at 6:30am and working until 5pm with a 30 minute lunch break. I learned the basics of road construction, and also how to operate some heavy machinery. The hardest part of the job is the weather, especially during the summer months.
Cons
Short breaks
Working at Hard Rock was great. It was like going to a party everyday.
Host/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Northfield, OHOctober 7, 2018
Everyday when i arrived at work with Hard Rock it was loud but tolerable most of the time. Meeting and greeting not to mention helping customers, was a pleasure most of the time by directing them to places and entrances within the establishment
Pros
Easy to have lunch everyday by using your badge that allow deductions to pay for your lunch, celebrating multi-culture holidays and engaging in games
Cons
Short breaks and lots of standing - i got dissy at times
It was great working
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2018
I believe that anyone can enjoy this job. I do think if you were to work hard and show effort anyone or someone will notice how good and amazing you work like I did at Valet
Pros
Free lunch
Fun and productive
Service bartender, Make the servers drinks (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2018
The Hard Rock Hotel is fun environment for all ages. The staff is very fun to work with and very friendly. The hardest part of working there is when it is slow and all my side work is done and there isnt anything to do. The most enjoyable part about my job is meeting so many people from all over the country.
Fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Ayia NapaOctober 5, 2018
Working as a hostess during the summer time at Hard Rock was a great experience. I learned so many things, met new people and had fun with the other employees. Even though we were under pressure every day we managed to get the job done and also have fun at the same time.
I love working there
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2018
They work with my schedule and made me feel comfortable it was my first housekeeping job I learn my experience from it and I will recommend anyone to work for them
Management got real bad
slave (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2018
A lot of backstabbing and pushing people out with out a real legal reason. Personal employee information given to another employee breaking company policy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management sucks
Good experience
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 2, 2018
It was good experience,I enjoyed work with them, manager is excellent person and boss, same my coworkers, work environment is great, because I had ago of workplace with excellent locations.
productive and fun
Miami fl - Parking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLOctober 1, 2018
the stadium is a cool place to work at but when dealing with people you have to have LOTS of patience and move back and forth quickly. must be comfortable with being on your feet for 12 hours.
Pros
paid on breaks
Cons
2-3 days of work every week or every other week
Hard Rock Employees
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAOctober 1, 2018
I enjoyed all the employees that I worked with at the Hard Rock Dealers, Security, Slots and EVS personnel

I enjoyed all the Managers that I also worked with
Cons
breaks weren't always available
Fun workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 1, 2018
Loved it. Great staff, great tips, loud music and always busy. Schedules done electronically with an app that allows employees to swap ships and request time off as well
Pros
Free food, location
Cons
Fun, cultural place to work.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 30, 2018
Very educational, fun, outgoing, place to work.
Company believes a lot in their culture.
Continuous menu changes to maintain with new F&B culture.
You learn to work as a team, in a very family like environment.
Pros
Free meals, P.T.O.'s, Discounts
Cons
Health Plan
Great Company
Table Game Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 27, 2018
I love working at Hard Rock. Everyone is friendly relaxed and easy to get along with and the benefits are great. My job is fun and challenging. I look forward to going to work every day.
Pros
Free lunches and breaks
Cons
Smoky environment
Very good
Bartender (Former Employee) –  CasinoSeptember 26, 2018
I like it here. I may need hours because of schedule I chose. Hard rock is great for people who want to advance their careers. I just want something parttime
Pros
People
Cons
Air conditioning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hard Rock International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight