Hardee's Employee Reviews

General Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 18, 2018
Was put in a store that was negative in sales for 2 years. Kept same management team, turned over some of the crew. Once I had a core crew team, that's when i started accessing my management team to determine who needs to go. The shift managers been their for awhile and new everyone that was hired. But would not pass information alone about who I was hiring. Then you would find out that they were some kin to the employee
Pros
Allowed to run your business
Cons
Bonus kept adding things, intern it would be unreachable
Fast Paced and very busy
Hardees Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILOctober 17, 2018
The typical day at work for me was very fast paced. I would come in around 2 in the afternoon and get off around 9 or 10 at night.During these hours, Tons of customers would come in. I would have to keep pace with this and clean at the same time. Even though it was stressful, it made the day go by quicker. so I never complained.
hardees
Part-time Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Oswego, ILOctober 17, 2018
I have enjoyed working there. They have felt like a second home for me. I have learned a lot and ready to apply what i have learned. I think the teamwork displayed makes you want to work at Hardees.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAOctober 16, 2018
Hardeees was a great place to work. Because they helped me grow as a person. It helped me learn the meaning of responsibility and hard work. I would recommend this to some people who believe they need to change.
Pros
Employee meal
Cons
Not enough workers
productive
Hardees Crew Member (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 16, 2018
would love to work here again
great southern hospitality
great customer service
fair with decision making
short term pain to long term gai n
4.5 out of 5 stars
Productive and fun work environment.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, TNOctober 16, 2018
the most enjoyable part this job is seeing people smile when they get there food. th e hardest part is getting the food out fast and doing it how they want it done. Different people want they food different way and they will complain if it is off just a little bit. there is no culture in this job. i learn that you have to work hard to get anything in this life.
Pros
Cons
Short break
Very poor place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 16, 2018
I was an excellent and hard worker but the manager was always hateful and bullied people that didn't bow down to him. We were cussed constantly in front of customers and made fun of pertaining to our personal lives. I also found out that it didn't help to take those issues to corporate because nothing was done to fix it and things only seemed to get worse. I would never recommend any body to work there.
Pros
Cons
No breaks
Just do your job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALOctober 16, 2018
Hardees is a unorganized place of work, but a easy plase to work ifvyou have a good working team.the pay is really low for what they want you to do, but overall im a very quick learner and a hard worker.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough help
Very unprofessional when i worked there.
cook (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNOctober 16, 2018
We were always out of something we needed. There was no structure at all. Employees, including management, were more interested in messing around than doing their job. Customer complaints were not even really acknowledged.
Management and Work environment
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Chickamauga, GAOctober 15, 2018
When the new GM changed he was rude. He did not care that I had finals do that week and had me working almost everyday I had to do finals. He would also tell people they couldn’t smoke but then he would smoke. The work environment was terrible. It was always stressful. Everything had to be serious and we weren’t allowed to do anything that was too loud. We also did jobs that weren’t our responsibility.
good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCOctober 14, 2018
i love hardees everybod got alone and working together but everybody communicate well enought to know everything and people sometimes do have attitudes
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
A dread
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Enoree, SCOctober 14, 2018
The workplace culture feels like your in middle school tbh. If you enjoy hearing/talking about people then it's definitely the job for you. I hated coming to work because this Hardee's was connected to a truck stop so the truckers were very flirtatious and made you feel SUPER uncomfortable.
Day Of Work
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 13, 2018
Go to work around 4pm everyday. Clock in and see what staff I'm working with for that day. I learned how to talk to people better because i worked at the register,The manager was a really nice lady and helped me with anything i needed help with.
Team member
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Menominee, WIOctober 13, 2018
The pay was good but the hours weren't the best and it can get really stressful. All in all of you like fast paced environment then it may be the place for you.
first job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 13, 2018
it was my first job and i worked there for a few years. i left for college and came back and was still able to work there again wasn't able to come home and work on breaks which would have been great .
Great Company
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 13, 2018
The only issues when it comes to serving for Hardee's is be careful which manager you fall up under. They have very good food and management skilled programs but not all of the management are for the team.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management
the hours are good ,the benifets and pay aren't
Biscuit Maker (Current Employee) –  Dinwiddie, VAOctober 12, 2018
the job title that i have is advertised as 13 dollars an hour I work at the busiest store in our area I have 2 years experience I get my job done in a fair amount of time I do not have to stay over my schedualed time to finish my work. I always help back line when I have done my work and they need help. I do not even make 10 dollars an hour I do not under stand how they can advertise that the biscuit makers make that much money and start off at minium wage.The store I am at also dose not do the employee evaluations every 90 days like they say they do for raises It took me almost a year to get a raise after I asked for my yearly raise.The manager finally agreed to give me a raise 6 months after my 1 year anivershery then I still had to go back to them and ask why I still had not recived said raise 4 months latter
Pros
free meal if you work 7 hours / hours
Cons
don't always get a brake, don't get paid vacation after a year, don't get paid holiday pay
Stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boiling Springs, SCOctober 12, 2018
Stressful but it was worth it and there were times of craziness especially during the morning shift. But overall it was really great with amazing coworkers
productive fun work place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Green Cove Springs, FLOctober 11, 2018
fun work place. management was awesome, employees were great. lots of fun with company parties. Enjoyed the regular customers as well as meeting new customers
Fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, KYOctober 11, 2018
Was a good place to work. Loved the people I worked with. I would love going in to work everyday, just had to find a different job that played alittle more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hardee's. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K
41.5K
31.6K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

78out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hardee's.