Hardee's Employee Reviews

Found 6,059 reviews matching the search See all 6,135 reviews
Good enviorment for a first job
Cashier, Cook (Former Employee) –  Pinson, AL 35126February 17, 2019
This is a good job for your first job but not as a long term career the pay is ok but if you want to have an apartment or anything you would need to get in the shift leader postion
Its ok
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Temple, GAFebruary 16, 2019
Its an ok place to work just needed something more good environment nice people decent hours decent management very good customers decent co workers decent pay
not enough pay for the job required
prep cook (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYFebruary 16, 2019
good place to eat but not work. The owners of this franchise are too greedy to pay people enough to live on. The managers and co-workers are great but not a good enough paying job to live on
Pros
fun environment
Cons
pay
Poor place to work
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 16, 2019
Not a great place to work if you have bills to pay. Great for kids who dont have anything to pay for. Low pay, rude workers and low hours. Do not recommend
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Everything else
Was terrible! Manager was just something else.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, MOFebruary 15, 2019
I worked here for almost two years. The manager there was horrible. Never held manager meetings but maybe 4 times. Put people down instead of showing them how to do something the correct way.never worked, he expected you to be perfect and do everything for him to make him look good.
management
cashier (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VA 24477February 15, 2019
Wasn't very good at all! As an employee, many times you were left there to do everything by yourself. Now not every manger was like that. About one or two actually would help their coworkers and train like they should've.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not trained right, slow business, drama
Nice employees
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 14, 2019
Great customers good employees like working there.Hands on training. Alot of information at the meetings. Learn as you go. Research things you don't know or understand
Pros
Customers
Cons
Insurance
Cashier/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gurley, ALFebruary 13, 2019
Good place to work. Never had issues with management or coworkers. Was just a side job for extra money but really did enjoy working there. Good management
Not my best
Baker/Cook (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 13, 2019
When I first began it was one of the best jobs that I had had in a while. As time went on, I kept getting led on for raises and signing all these papers for them, but never got one. I worked non stop making sure that all of everyone else's jobs were done so they could leave and then did my work. Management wasn't fully behind my back on my promotion I never got. I learned that I can be a good worker, even when my life is falling apart.
not enough
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIFebruary 13, 2019
good as a first job or maybe even a part time job as a second income but not really the place where you would want to make as your career. high turnover rate and lack of hours really sucked but other than that not the worst choice you could make
Quick paced and very enjoyable to talk with guest
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Menomonie, WIFebruary 12, 2019
Great management and great co workers and a enjoyable experience, Flexabile hours, very nice customers, if you are have a bad day a customer will make you smile with a joke.
Pros
Half off employees meals
Cons
Cutting hours at the start of the year
Hardee's was a good place to work
Front Line (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 12, 2019
Hardees has great food the empoyers that worked with was nice and sweet and when i was first started it has kinda stressful . But i got through it. Hardee
Pros
free food
Fast pace and high expectations
Kitchen leader (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOFebruary 11, 2019
The work was fun and the atmosphere as well. The management was capable and willing to dive in as demand increased. The responsibilities were clear, but initiative was encouraged and praised.
Nice if you like to talk to people
cashier (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEFebruary 11, 2019
Very pro social and friendly. they are very understanding when it comes to family issues. I was very happy with the job and the people I worked with I made a few friends working there.
Ready To Move On
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Midland, GA 31820February 11, 2019
Been work for Hardee for 5 years now. Have not had a raise in two years. No benefits. Ready to move on.Always change polices and do not explain how new polices work. Short of staff. One person has to do multiple jobs at once.
The opportunity to prosper
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Jellico, TNFebruary 11, 2019
The job at hardees provided me with great experiences i would like to now find a retail position to use my customer service skills! Hardees provided me with business and great work ethic i have enjoyed my job and got to meet great people along the way i would now like to use what i have learned to better myself in a customer service career that will better both me and my family. Hardees was like my second home and if it were a job with better benefits i would have loved to stay and be apart of there team.
Pros
Cons
no benefits
Fun job but the location I was employed at was very mismanaged and understaffed
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIFebruary 11, 2019
Not the best place to start your food service career. I'm sure I would feel much different if I would have started at a different location. The food is very good but a little pricey so the employee discount was definitely nice to have. This is a good job for high school age kids looking for their first job.
It was fun and fast-paced
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 10, 2019
Hardee’s was fun! I actually enjoyed doing the job. The super busy Saturday mornings were the best. But the management lacked maturity in my opinion. They showed favoritism and it was obvious. They would let they’re so called “favorites” slack off while everyone else was doing their job. This didn’t bother me because the work always got done. I eventually had to move and getting back and forth to school and work was an issue due to me being in high school and not having consistent transportation.
Pros
Free lunches up to $5
Cons
No major cons.
The food was pretty good and so was the amazing management!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCFebruary 10, 2019
It was good for the time I was there, the managers were good from what I seen kept everything stright with me! It was very fast-paced but I kept up with it!
Pros
Pay less for food
Cons
Rude costumers but what can ya do!
It was alright.
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 10, 2019
It was my first job. for it to be my first job it was alright. I was a regular team member, cross trained so as in vaction we didnt have any, and we got the bare minimum.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hardee's. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K
41.6K
31.7K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hardee's.

Powered by Comparably