Harden Employee Reviews

Improvement Needed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Management did not listen to employees concerns. Benefits and Advancement were not in the employees best interest. The co-employees were disrespectful to residents of the nursing home and to management and to each other.
Close friends and flexible schedules at work.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Kirksville, MOAugust 3, 2015
Supportive management and close relationships with co-workers. Co-workers are people you can depend on for work, advice and friendship. A small company that offers good jobs and goals for their future and the employees future.

Time is accounted for in 6 minute intervals, and recorded to clients or activity.

One always needs to be at peak performance, no room for error.

Working with co-workers who have become close friends makes the time at work a joy.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Long hours from January 1 through April 1 (tax season)
Home Health Care
Provider (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2014
Girling Home Health Care is a home health care facility. For this company I would go to clients homes and take care of the residents. I would do light housekeeping, feeding, dressing, transferring, ambulation, showering, laundry, cooking etc. I learned that going to residents home to take care of them is a challenge. The management is very understanding and would sit down and listen to what you have to say. The hardest part is work with people that doesn't want to act right and follow the rules.
Pros
You can schedule your own time for repite hours
Cons
No breaks
Good job, good co workers, good support, scheduled own time, good salary.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COJune 20, 2014
I worked as a NP that did "face to face" visits for dying patients in their homes or facilities to assess patients to recert to stay on or go off hospice care or to determine if new admits were appropriate for hospice care. I was able to set my own appointments, and schedule. I also assisted the nurses with problems with patients and adjusted medications, wrote prescriptions and did procedures for the patients that the nurses could not do.
The hardest part of the job was getting attached to patients and watching them die. The most rewarding part was watching someone die peacefully without pain and at home if possible and assisting families with coping with grief.
I worked with some great nurses and a good management team.
The facility was bought out by Gentiva Hospice and I transitioned to Gentiva doing the same things.
Pros
Able to set my own schedule
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours of work available.
ok
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  arizonaJuly 10, 2013
customers did not like the service this company had or gave the there own