Harris Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Harris Group Review
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 24, 2017
Change in CEO has made it a different company that seems to have lost it's values and direction. Most that were there under the prior CEO have chose to leave the firm.
Productive and a fun place to work at with an Employee Lounge
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 2, 2016
A good place to work at. Employees work well with each other. Everybody is courteous, and help each other out. Very professional place to work at. They now have an employee lounge, that you can set, relax and watch TV or put puzzles together. For my position, I had very little supervision, as long as I did my job, I very rarely heard from any of the management. The part I liked about my job, was the variety of work to do and the decision to prioritize what I need to do that day. The hardest part of the job, was breaking free from my job when I was in the middle of something, and covering the receptionist during her breaks and lunch.
Pros
Free lunches when you are involved in meetings and a lot times, there are leftovers for everybody. Meetings offsite, and celebrations when someone was retiring.
Family-like atmosphere with strong team culture
Corporate Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 14, 2015
Harris Group is a family-like place to work with a strong support from co-workers. If you are part of the engineering team, there is a lot of support for continued learning. Management is committed to growing the company and taking it in a new direction.
Pros
Donuts on Friday, Great Co-workers
Cons
Lack of advancement for non-engineers, health benefits are not great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harris Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Harris Group Reviews by Location