Harris Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Worst place ever !
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WashingtonNovember 16, 2018
It was such a stressful environment, I was constantly being nit picked and micro managed over the smallest things. I would never recommend working here. Unless you are comfortable with losing sleep and having panic attacks.
Official response from Harris Group Inc.
January 2, 2019

Thank you for your review about your time working with Harris Group. We too were disappointed that the level of attention to detail needed for this contract role wasn’t a good fit. We are focused on creating a professional and engaging workplace, one that cares deeply about the mental health, welfare and wellbeing of our employees. To this end, we wish you well in all of your future endeavors.

Harris Group
Electrical/Automation Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 21, 2018
Went in as an intern during my junior year of college. There I was given one of the best educational experiences of my life. Truly a great place to work.
One of my favorite jobs
PROJECT MANAGER / ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 12, 2018
Harris Group gave me opportunity to grow and do new things. I enjoyed the people and the work environment. My hard work was recognized; I got an unexpected pay raise and a couple nice little bonuses, including paid dinner for me and my family when my boss said I was working too many hours.
Summary at Harris Group
Drafter III (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 31, 2018
A typical day would be to do research and draft red line drawings.
Learned about Natural Gas Piping, Pump Stations and transfer stations.
Management was very helpful when needed.
Hardest part of the work was the research.
Enjoyed the people and the work.
Great co-workers and hours
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 14, 2013
Review natural gas pipeline documentation in order to ensure all pipeline met specifications. Learned to work with and read gas pipelines, great experience with GIS, excel, and AutoCAD. Management was good and co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job is finding the appropriate documentation. The most enjoyable part was learning new experiences like GIS and gas pipelines.
Pros
half day fridays, able to bike to work
Cons
work could be very repetitive
Great place to work.
Senior Manager Pre-Sales Systems Engineering (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, Ca.January 16, 2014
I have spent 13.5 years and started as a presales engineer and received promotions which provided me with a solid background in management and sales along with increasing my overall broadcast engineering knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harris Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Harris Group Inc. Reviews by Location