Hart Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Was pretty good
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 26, 2018
Work very hard every single day ,they don’t appreciate that at all and sometimes I feel like I’m working for nothing at this job I’m a very good person who love to work I don’t really call off
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Very short break
i work for my self
Property Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAMarch 19, 2018
. i am friendly person
. ranked person
. clean
. responsible and discipline
. respectable ext.
I do many different construction work / home remodeling
plumbing , carpentry, framing ,flooring,drywal,stuccoreepair,painting ,windows&door replace
Hartline but doesn't have a heart
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2018
Horrible management,poor company treat employees only as numbers this company should be shut down only start you around 13 hr in st Pete they start off at 15hr.....
Pros
Cons
Everything work here if you hate your life.
Satisfying work culture
Group home manager (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTDecember 20, 2017
Hart is a great company that helps the unfortunate. Working there was a pleasure and at the end of the day felt good. If you are in the field of human service id recommend this company.
Pros
Satisfying work culture
Cons
money isn't the best
You life belong to HART
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2017
Management is really the worst part of the company, turn down rate on drivers is very high because company do not go easy on them and do not care even they are the most valuable assets. Splits shift, no break lunch, company always stand for patrons even when they lie, drivers do not have much of and opportunity to stay there long. My opinion State of Florida should have a commission to do investigate what it is going on, why so many people do get hired as a Bus Operators and quit or get fired at a very high rate
Pros
Cons
Management, no lunch break
Highly Recommend
Direct Support Counselor (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTOctober 24, 2017
I loved working for HART. My position was a Respite Direct Support Counselor. My hours/days were extremely flexible, the compensation was fair, job culture and management were awesome. Had I not moved, I would have been with the company for several years.
Pros
Friendly and fair management, reasonable pay, flexible hours, mileage reimbursement
Cons
Use of your own vehicle for certain respite programs
Not for me
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  san antonioSeptember 24, 2017
I worked making roof trusses and it sucked. Very few people spoke english and they did not give us a defined time off. we finished when they were ready to let us leave.
Enjoyable
People Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boerne, TXSeptember 15, 2017
easy to work with, great payroll staff: very on top of things; somewhat limited number of jobs in the field I was interested in, good way to ease back into workforce
rock and stone
Receptionist/Quarry Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Sweeden, KYAugust 31, 2017
this was rock and stone quarry job, a typical day there was just pushing buttons and answering the phones and completing work orders, making sure all work was done safe
Productive workplace
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2017
I really enjoy driving, I enjoy working with the public. I was responsible for getting customers to and from destinations safely in a timely fashion. Also helped the disabled customers.
Hart Agency - An agency with heart!
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJune 30, 2017
The recruiter from Hart contacted me and she was very friendly and very, very helpful. I was never out of work for longer than 2 weeks while I was a temp there and the one time I had a complaint about a client they took care of it immediately. Great Agency!
Pros
great assignments
Cons
only temporary work was offered
my second family
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 15, 2017
by far the coolest job i ever had. i was known by my first name and treated as a valued employee. whenever anything went wrong and it was it my best judgement i had the support.
Creative, energetic and friendly colleagues.
Brand Management & Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 4, 2017
My typical work day was filled with conference calls, scheduling traveling as well as attending pitch meetings branding ideas & concepts. One of the best jobs I've ever had.
Pros
Ability to offer input, and creative ideas
Cons
Unexpected travel, and often unusually long evenings
The job was absolutely fun. There was no job security.
PARATRANSIT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2017
This was actually one of my best jobs I had. I can say I did love coming to work everyday. I was outside everyday. Driving a paratransit bus. And getting to meet many different and interesting people. Management was actually horrible. They made coming to work really bad. But I managed. Because there were many needy people out there that I took care of on a daily basis. Who looked forward to seeing me. And counting on me to get them somewhere safe.
Pros
Money and Benefits
Cons
Could be a better place to work
Bus Operator (Current Employee) –  Hillsborough County, FLMarch 28, 2017
The management it is to tough on employees, they have no people skills but the job itself its great!! Love working with the public. For what we have to do the people are just great and Coworkers struggle to stay.
no life
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 15, 2017
overall its a okay job ..u just really dont have no life working there because they will make u on a last minute basis work on your off days and its required..also they believe anything the patrons report to them even if it is a lie
Pros
no pros
Cons
no lunch
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHFebruary 23, 2017
Hart is an amazing place to work. I love all the people. I would recommend anyone to work there. The place is awesome and everyone takes pride in what they do.
great place to work
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 17, 2017
I would recommend this place of employment for anyone who loves to drive and like meeting different people from all walks of life.
decent place to work
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 3, 2017
Hart is a decent company to work for as a whole. the company does need some work on the management structure as a whole. when you have a problem and follow your chain of command you almost never see action done. the management structure in the company needs to change in order for the company will be worth staying. other than that hart is a good company to work for. its a union job with great benefits. if i had the chance i would go back there and recommend it to people.
Pros
pool tables, computers, periods of extreme work and time of alot of free time
Cons
Management, short break times oat the EOL
Managers get the big bucks
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 15, 2016
Managers are overpaided, over 90,000 yearly, while bus drivers start with 12.00 hr. No lunch breaks are given for drivers even if they are scheduled to drive 10 hrs, supervisors aND dispatchers are lazy, they spent all day Checking youtube videos and netflix instead of making routes more efficient.
Pros
Florida retirement plan
Cons
Cheap pay compared to other cities