Hart

Hart Employee Reviews

Hart insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

never had an interview

This whole section is not applicable because I was HART LLC Mostly residential remodels learned to think on my feet. I managed my own time and resources. I set the culture of the workplace by focusing on the project until completed. Working in the heat in the summer and cold in the winter was the hardest.. I was my own boss., but had to satisfy the customer.

The company are provides pool tables,dominoes, exercise equipment for fun while at work

The company provides good section training for learning skills, almost every semester to all employees specially for the drivers can deal with any circumstances.

Pros

Free lunch on occasion

Cons

Tight schedule.

You're just a number

if you don't mind being a babysitter and taking verbal abuse from everyone then this job might be for you. The only good points I can raise about this position is obtaining your CDL and the benefits are okay......GOOD LUCK!!

Great place to work and great staff

I would love to be employed by them again if ever I relocate to Texas. The staff was great. They were very personable and reliable. They hours and pay was great.

They have issues keeping constant work because the deadlines are so short, but it's good people and pay. Not very stressful only because of good leaders.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

First attempt at running a company

Great. It was my first start up experience one where there were many opportunities explored in the process of determining what I was interested in spending my life work in pursuit of.

Great place at times to work as long as your a driver

Meeting all the nice patrons on the bus. Driving to help others get somewhere as well. There were a lot team players at work and then again there were a lot of non team players.

benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Was pretty good

Work very hard every single day ,they don’t appreciate that at all and sometimes I feel like I’m working for nothing at this job I’m a very good person who love to work I don’t really call off

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Very short break

Hartline but doesn't have a heart

Horrible management,poor company treat employees only as numbers this company should be shut down only start you around 13 hr in st Pete they start off at 15hr.....

Pros

Cons

Everything work here if you hate your life.

Satisfying work culture

Hart is a great company that helps the unfortunate. Working there was a pleasure and at the end of the day felt good. If you are in the field of human service id recommend this company.

Pros

Satisfying work culture

Cons

money isn't the best

Jobs at Hart

See more jobs

You life belong to HART

Management is really the worst part of the company, turn down rate on drivers is very high because company do not go easy on them and do not care even they are the most valuable assets. Splits shift, no break lunch, company always stand for patrons even when they lie, drivers do not have much of and opportunity to stay there long. My opinion State of Florida should have a commission to do investigate what it is going on, why so many people do get hired as a Bus Operators and quit or get fired at a very high rate

Pros

Cons

Management, no lunch break

Highly Recommend

I loved working for HART. My position was a Respite Direct Support Counselor. My hours/days were extremely flexible, the compensation was fair, job culture and management were awesome. Had I not moved, I would have been with the company for several years.

Pros

Friendly and fair management, reasonable pay, flexible hours, mileage reimbursement

Cons

Use of your own vehicle for certain respite programs

Not for me

I worked making roof trusses and it sucked. Very few people spoke english and they did not give us a defined time off. we finished when they were ready to let us leave.

Enjoyable

easy to work with, great payroll staff: very on top of things; somewhat limited number of jobs in the field I was interested in, good way to ease back into workforce

rock and stone

this was rock and stone quarry job, a typical day there was just pushing buttons and answering the phones and completing work orders, making sure all work was done safe

Productive workplace

I really enjoy driving, I enjoy working with the public. I was responsible for getting customers to and from destinations safely in a timely fashion. Also helped the disabled customers.

Hart Agency - An agency with heart!

The recruiter from Hart contacted me and she was very friendly and very, very helpful. I was never out of work for longer than 2 weeks while I was a temp there and the one time I had a complaint about a client they took care of it immediately. Great Agency!

Pros

great assignments

Cons

only temporary work was offered

my second family

by far the coolest job i ever had. i was known by my first name and treated as a valued employee. whenever anything went wrong and it was it my best judgement i had the support.

Creative, energetic and friendly colleagues.

My typical work day was filled with conference calls, scheduling traveling as well as attending pitch meetings branding ideas & concepts. One of the best jobs I've ever had.

Pros

Ability to offer input, and creative ideas

Cons

Unexpected travel, and often unusually long evenings

The job was absolutely fun. There was no job security.

This was actually one of my best jobs I had. I can say I did love coming to work everyday. I was outside everyday. Driving a paratransit bus. And getting to meet many different and interesting people. Management was actually horrible. They made coming to work really bad. But I managed. Because there were many needy people out there that I took care of on a daily basis. Who looked forward to seeing me. And counting on me to get them somewhere safe.

Pros

Money and Benefits

Cons

Could be a better place to work

The management it is to tough on employees, they have no people skills but the job itself its great!! Love working with the public. For what we have to do the people are just great and Coworkers struggle to stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hart