Hart

Hart Employee Reviews

never had an interview
This whole section is not applicable because I was HART LLC
Mostly residential remodels

learned to think on my feet.

I managed my own time and resources.

I set the culture of the workplace by focusing on the project until completed.

Working in the heat in the summer and cold in the winter was the hardest..

I was my own boss., but had to satisfy the customer.
You're just a number
if you don't mind being a babysitter and taking verbal abuse from everyone then this job might be for you.
The only good points I can raise about this position is obtaining your CDL and the benefits are okay......GOOD LUCK!!
Great place to work and great staff
I would love to be employed by them again if ever I relocate to Texas. The staff was great. They were very personable and reliable. They hours and pay was great.
They have issues keeping constant work because the deadlines are so short, but it's good people and pay. Not very stressful only because of good leaders.
First attempt at running a company
Great. It was my first start up experience one where there were many opportunities explored in the process of determining what I was interested in spending my life work in pursuit of.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great place at times to work as long as your a driver
Meeting all the nice patrons on the bus. Driving to help others get somewhere as well. There were a lot team players at work and then again there were a lot of non team players.
benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Was pretty good
Work very hard every single day ,they don’t appreciate that at all and sometimes I feel like I’m working for nothing at this job I’m a very good person who love to work I don’t really call off
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Very short break
Hartline but doesn't have a heart
Horrible management,poor company treat employees only as numbers this company should be shut down only start you around 13 hr in st Pete they start off at 15hr.....
Pros
Cons
Everything work here if you hate your life.
Satisfying work culture
Hart is a great company that helps the unfortunate. Working there was a pleasure and at the end of the day felt good. If you are in the field of human service id recommend this company.
Pros
Satisfying work culture
Cons
money isn't the best
You life belong to HART
Management is really the worst part of the company, turn down rate on drivers is very high because company do not go easy on them and do not care even they are the most valuable assets. Splits shift, no break lunch, company always stand for patrons even when they lie, drivers do not have much of and opportunity to stay there long. My opinion State of Florida should have a commission to do investigate what it is going on, why so many people do get hired as a Bus Operators and quit or get fired at a very high rate
Pros
Cons
Management, no lunch break
Highly Recommend
I loved working for HART. My position was a Respite Direct Support Counselor. My hours/days were extremely flexible, the compensation was fair, job culture and management were awesome. Had I not moved, I would have been with the company for several years.
Pros
Friendly and fair management, reasonable pay, flexible hours, mileage reimbursement
Cons
Use of your own vehicle for certain respite programs
Not for me
I worked making roof trusses and it sucked. Very few people spoke english and they did not give us a defined time off. we finished when they were ready to let us leave.
Enjoyable
easy to work with, great payroll staff: very on top of things; somewhat limited number of jobs in the field I was interested in, good way to ease back into workforce
rock and stone
this was rock and stone quarry job, a typical day there was just pushing buttons and answering the phones and completing work orders, making sure all work was done safe
Productive workplace
I really enjoy driving, I enjoy working with the public. I was responsible for getting customers to and from destinations safely in a timely fashion. Also helped the disabled customers.
Hart Agency - An agency with heart!
The recruiter from Hart contacted me and she was very friendly and very, very helpful. I was never out of work for longer than 2 weeks while I was a temp there and the one time I had a complaint about a client they took care of it immediately. Great Agency!
Pros
great assignments
Cons
only temporary work was offered
my second family
by far the coolest job i ever had. i was known by my first name and treated as a valued employee. whenever anything went wrong and it was it my best judgement i had the support.
Creative, energetic and friendly colleagues.
My typical work day was filled with conference calls, scheduling traveling as well as attending pitch meetings branding ideas & concepts. One of the best jobs I've ever had.
Pros
Ability to offer input, and creative ideas
Cons
Unexpected travel, and often unusually long evenings
The job was absolutely fun. There was no job security.
This was actually one of my best jobs I had. I can say I did love coming to work everyday. I was outside everyday. Driving a paratransit bus. And getting to meet many different and interesting people. Management was actually horrible. They made coming to work really bad. But I managed. Because there were many needy people out there that I took care of on a daily basis. Who looked forward to seeing me. And counting on me to get them somewhere safe.
Pros
Money and Benefits
Cons
Could be a better place to work
The management it is to tough on employees, they have no people skills but the job itself its great!! Love working with the public. For what we have to do the people are just great and Coworkers struggle to stay.
no life
overall its a okay job ..u just really dont have no life working there because they will make u on a last minute basis work on your off days and its required..also they believe anything the patrons report to them even if it is a lie
Pros
no pros
Cons
no lunch