Harvard Risk Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Independent Contractor position.
Certified Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2018
I am an independent contractor for Harvard representing LegalShield. They provide all the tools one needs to succeed there. The management could not be more supportive.
Pros
You're your own boss.
Cons
No guaranteed salary, benefts, etc.
nice people
Online recruter (Current Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHMarch 5, 2018
It was pretty well paced but I think the training for the job needs to be more detailed and explanatory. My supervisor was helpful in explaining everything I had further questions about.
Very productive place to work with a great view on the CEO and Founders ranch. All the training and assistance you need.
Certified Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNJanuary 28, 2018
A great place to focus and be able to get your work done. If you have any problems there are staff there that can help with any difficulties. Also, the CEO and Founder are there on the property to speak with anytime. He is Great! Very motivated and enthusiastic person. Its tough on commission but not impossible. You must to keep moving to go forward. I work from home but to know that are always there is a comfort. Harvard is an ongoing learning experience as things change. We have the most advanced training system anyone can do this once they complete the training
Pros
Conferences to learn from experts.
LegalShield as a business
INTERNET RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 13, 2017
The job is what you make it. You can find what you need to know on the company website. You can work from home at your own schedule. Some people make six figure incomes and some people never really get started before they give up.
Pros
You must be self-motivated
Cons
Probably easy to learn the job if you live close to your manager.
Great company
Independent broker (Current Employee) –  Work from homeOctober 16, 2017
Great company to work for, Great products to sell however, the pay is commissioned, if you don't sell the product, you don't get paid. Management is very helpful.
Pros
Great company to work for with helpful guidance to the task
Cons
pay on commision, no benefits
Exciting Products
Risk Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 30, 2017
Great Opportunity for second employment until you get your client based established then you will most likely concentrate all your time, but you need to build you base as earnings can be very hit or miss in first 6 months.
Pros
Residual Income
Cons
Need to have other form of employment to pay bills and survive.
Pryamid sales scheme
Certified Risk Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAMay 1, 2017
This is a "pyramid sales" organization and was a very difficult sale. The costs of doing business was quite high. The competition was tough.

The product is very good and they provide you with lots of learning events.
Pros
Good product
Cons
Very expensive to promote yourself.
great position for interested lawyers
Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  onlineApril 29, 2017
great compensation, i had very good experience with clients who needed the plan legal shield. You have to take a test and it really is an eye opener. You have to dig deeper and relate with the customer. The stories i hear are awesome. Knowing i can give back to my community is great.
Pros
meeting with people
Cons
marketing the product
Challenging
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 1, 2016
The overall tasks is not hard to do. The challenge is applying their methods and getting people to sign up. It is not hard for people who have the social skills and personality to pull it off. This is the ideal career for someone with the funds to spare to become an entrepreneur.
Pros
Many success stories of people making the business work.
Cons
Finding applicants without the money to spare to buy the products, and not earning a commission.
Great opportunity
Certified Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 23, 2016
Great on going training, Effective leadership with well laid out plan to follow to reach maximum success. TImely product in the market place. Compensation is very good with multiple ways to make money
Pros
Unlimited opportunity
Cons
You need to have reserves in place in the beginning
Fantastic!
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 14, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the great team members that are apart of Harvard Risk Management Corporation.
Pros
Beautiful office space
Work from Home Office
Region Vice President (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2015
Very good highly rated company. It is a brokerage firm that represents various products designed to help companies with unique needs.

Typical day is working with field associates and reaching out to potential new customers. Maintain current accounts normally by phone and email.

There is nothing hard about a job that is enjoyed.
Pros
Can feel good about representing the product line
Cons
None worth mentioniing
Worked from Home
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 29, 2015
Loved working with all types of clients and help changing their lives.
Flexibility was very important at that time in my life with my children.
Pros
Worked from Home
Scam
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  AzNovember 4, 2014
Don't waste your time....I never got paid for my sales! You go into the company with this interview..However, the interview is more like explaining why you should join. I have more than 20 people under me and never got 1 sale. It is 100% commission.
Independant Agent
Independent Agent Broker (Current Employee) –  Metro Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2013
Cold calling businesses is not easy to get positive results. My manager is located in Ohio.
Pros
Lots of support from corporate
Cons
cold calling
work from home
Executive Assistants/Sales support Representative (Current Employee) –  Cooksville TNFebruary 23, 2013
work from home you set your own hours and 100% commission based
Pros
self employed
Cons
no base salary
Harvard Risk Management is a Great Company
Agent (Current Employee) –  nationwideSeptember 27, 2012
The work environment is great, very friendly atmoshpere and everyone is always willing to help each other to grow and succeed in this business. They offer much need products that is much needed in this economy today. You set your own hours and your pay has no limit it is completely up to you what you want your pay check to look like. This is an opportunity that no one should pass up. It is great for college stuudents, stay at home parents, individuals who have lost their jobs, or just looking for a supplemental income. I am doing it and I love it and I love the time that I have now to spend with my family, and the fact I don't have to worry about debt because I have been able to earn a substanial income that has allowed me to pay it all off. You work for yourself, you are your boss, no micro-management, and set your owwn hours and earn however much you want to earn each month. Really you can't beat that.

So Harvard management is a Great Company.
Pros
the pay and the freedom