Harvest Productions

Harvest Productions Employee Reviews for Technician

Knowledgeable
You learn so much about what all goes into a concert in so little time. You get see everything that goes into setting up an event it was great. Had a blast and made some great connections.
Pros
So much to learn, met some amazing people, and some famous people
Cons
Long hours, little pay, stressful, time Crunch
Challenging, fast paced, ever changing work
Harvest is probably one of the most challenging companies I have ever worked for. I have gained more life and job experience from here than I ever could of imagined. Stressful? yes, the live event industry is. Weird long hours are expected with live events, but thats what event people do. The people at Harvest are some of the best in the industry and the connections I've made have set me up for life- even beyond this company. Top notch equipment that is constantly updated to challenge any professional or green graduate looking to grow. Most of the event work is in Kansas City, but there are travel opportunities as well- including international travel. If you want to push yourself and enjoy a challenge, and want a more than supportive family like team, Harvest is the place for you. There is plenty of growth opportunity at this company if you make it- it's all individual based on how hungry you are.
Pros
challenging, travel, gear, family like team, personal growth, if your a live event person- this place is for you
Cons
long hours, not a set schedule, not for everyone
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvest Productions. Our community is ready to answer.
Harvest Productions Reviews by Location