Hasbro, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place
Associate Graphics Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJuly 11, 2018
Hasbro is a nice place to work. They have a lot to offer, and good benefits. They have a nice job culture too. Some of their management could use some room for improvement.
Toy and Game company
Global Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJuly 9, 2018
If you LOVE Hasbro's brands, believe in the power of play, and want to be around incredibly creative and passionate people, Hasbro is the place for you.
Exciting Working Environment
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJune 20, 2018
This was the best company that I have worked for to date. Everyone was so very friendly and worked very hard. I worked for the Research and Development Manager. It was such an imaginitive department and I enjoyed working there everyday. The management on every level were all amazing to work with. I learned a lot working at this company regarding the new developed toys and different programs that they utilized. I still use my knowledge from working at this company to date.
Pros
Working around Toys everyday
Teamwork
Global Integrated Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJune 5, 2018
At Hasbro you are part of a team. Senior leadership is accessible. Meetings provide everyone a chance to weigh in in order to make the best decision possible for the company and the brand. Very thorough in analyses, creative direction, and management style.
Exciting Experience
Prototype Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 24, 2018
It was a pleasure to work for Hasbro, Inc for the time that I did. The creative and purposeful need for innovation through artistic thought made me very happy. This job challenged my time management and allowed me the training to become a more focused and efficient painter.
Great place
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 17, 2018
Great place to work! The company has many talented individual and they definitely work very hard and play hard! I have learned a lot about toy industry.
Everyone here honestly likes what they do
Retail Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 11, 2018
Plain simple. There is a great team feeling the moment you come on board. Everyone is willing to work with you and management is always trying to find ways to improve.
Hasbro - a creative, collaborative workplace
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 3, 2018
Working for a toy company can be very rewarding. Hasbro has a great corporate culture of community engagement, volunteerism and investment in its employees.
The work environment is one of collaboration and creativity. There is a great deal of scope for cross-functional partnership and collaborating on initiatives outside of the role definition.
It's a very inspiring place in regard to working with dedicated and driven people from many professional backgrounds and across the globe.
Contributing to the development of new ideas and products as well as to the continued success of iconic brands like Play-Doh and Transformers provides a lot of motivation.
As with all large organizations, change can be disruptive and seem random. Management varies in terms of enlightened practices, engagement with employees and suitability for the role.
Pros
Benefits are good; movie previews; summer hours year-round; product line is fun.
Cons
Management uneven at best; large disparity in the influence of certain groups (marketing, product design) leaves other groups feeling invisible.
Productive workplace
Global Tax Internship (Former Employee) –  Rumford, RIMay 3, 2018
Great company to work for with nice people in the company

Great company to grow and help you improve. Would recommend it to other if they ever have the chnace
One of the most innovative toy companies you'll ever work for.
PRODUCT DESIGN MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 1, 2018
Great company with an impressive portfolio of brands. Everyday was new adventure and you never really knew what you would to expect. There was always something fun going on.
Toy Maker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  East Longmeadow, MAApril 30, 2018
Great opportunity to develop experiences in assembly and warehousing. Enjoyed working there. Location was not currenlty convenient for me otherwise I would have continued working there
Excellent Company
NA (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 5, 2018
There were tons of great people that I worked with while there. To me, it is the people and the environment that make Hasbro so great. No company is perfect (which I unfortunately learned) but it's good aspects greatly outweigh it's bad aspects.
Close to home and easy commute Nice People to work with..
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East Longmeadow, MAApril 4, 2018
Supervisors used heavy hand and bullied. Expectations were many times far to high for what employees could reasonably get done. Although there was a union in place , they would usually side with management for reward and benefits.
Amazing company and amazing people
Part-time Seasonal Retail Merchandiser Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 30, 2018
I would work for Hasbro until retirement if I could! Typical days ran smooth. Management was amazing. Hardest part of the job was that I couldn't stay on with the company!
Competitive but Compassionate
Embedded Innovator (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 18, 2018
The workplace was very competitive and there was a lot of office politics to navigate. However, the teams were supportive and generally the environment was friendly.
Great work environment!
Order Administrator - Latin American Market (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMarch 15, 2018
I would return to this company in a heart beat! The managers are helpful, everyone is helpful actually! Made me actually look forward to coming into work. How many people can actually say that they look forward to coming into work?
Pros
Everything. People, location, training, convenience, assistance.
Cons
Not enough entry level positions available.
Fun place with lots of community activities
Comp Packaging Artist (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 6, 2018
A great place to work with creative minds. A lax work environment, many slow days followed by bursts of busy periods. Encouraged to be creative. Involved with surrounding community.
Fun
Consumer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIFebruary 16, 2018
Feels like home in an office. Makes it less stressful for the actual work. The best part about working here is that even though you're answering phone calls and assisting people with what ever questions and/or needs they have, we're providing assistance that has to do with some of the most popular child characters and brands such as My Little Pony and Nerf just to name a few. So its definitely fun, animated and full of JOY!
awesome company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 12, 2018
I was only a temporary employee there, but they were a wonderful company to work for. they gave us a snow day and were very understanding of the limitations of their employees.
fun work environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 9, 2018
not much room for advancement in the coompany. shift lead where not well structured. but the overall treatment from employees was good. 25cent raise every year. made us feel less wanted as employees..
Pros
paid for lunch every 3 months
Cons
unstructed management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hasbro, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

82out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hasbro, Inc..