Hatch Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
cool people and company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 17, 2018
This job was okay to worked most of the time we didnt work due to the fact that there was no work there.I enjoyed the company there had really cool people there.
Pros
Great people there
Cons
No work
Fun workplace
Human Resource Internship (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 18, 2018
This internship was a great starting point to work during college. Awesome people to learn from. Great work environment. Management knew what they were doing.
competitive work place
Box Sorter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNFebruary 26, 2018
my first job that got through temp service. so it was pretty competitive to work there. every man for themselves. do to my lack of transportation. i had to quit.
Not what its cracked up to be
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAFebruary 8, 2018
As a hatch employee, you are treated like you are less important than the FedEx employees. You come to work and if you are not needed you are required to go back home. On the brighter side of things you're paid weekly and there are opportunities for advancement. Although they say you are guaranteed conversion to a permanent position with FedEx, it will not happen until peak season(October-November)
Interesting
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 17, 2018
I have been put with some temp jobs which I am good at. Hopefully they can help me find a permanent job where I can enhance the new skills that I learned.
Put me to work right away and gave me more jobs as older ones ended
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIDecember 11, 2017
It was interesting working in a philanthropy office for the first time, and the financial aid office at MATC. I really enjoyed working for Aurora as a receptionist as well.
it was ok
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 28, 2017
it was a temporary service but at least they did there best in placing people. the pay was not very good but it was something to do until I found better
fast paced and various companies you can work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 27, 2017
When i was working at this job there was no benfits and very low pay for hard work. i will recommend this company now because of higher pay, great communication skills, and very proffesional managers
Great staffing agency
Warehouse Worker/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 21, 2017
They provide me with a number of things to do in order to get me a good job. I also learned a new job skills. Gave me the opportunity to get hours and good pay. Would recommend this agency
Pros
Very good
Worked with Fedex
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAAugust 3, 2017
Good place to work, to bad they closed the location. Decent hours, easy work, good pay. FedEx even hired you after working with them for a few months, just don't miss your shift.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Weird Hours
Great at finding permanent jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 20, 2017
They found me a few temp positions relatively quickly. I was in contact with my rep every week talking about job opportunities. They found me a fantastic long term temp position that became a full time job. Highly recommend for friendly and supportive recruiters who work to find you a job.
Great company to work for
On Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 18, 2017
I started with Hatch as a temporary employee in 2011 working as an onsite manager. Once my roll was complete they found a wonderful direct hire position for me which I still hold today. Hatch is so amazing that I go back every year during the holiday season as a temporary employee. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They listen to your needs and help to make the best possible placement.
Pros
Friendly staff, great placements, amazing management
Self-Motivated,enthusaic job
Picker/Packer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 10, 2017
Very busy, able to help out my team by getting overflow down for pickers to pack. Love to see everyone trying to meet challenges, records, etc. Management very nice, respectful, and a very exciting place to work.
Pros
Discount on costumes
Cons
only a seasonal job
meet guide line.production secure
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 6, 2017
Self motivated as a team work or work alone. on time. fellow direction carefully, inspection all production before ship to customers.clean environment
Love it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJune 17, 2017
Learnt t a lot there mostly about zip codes and places where you get to ship packages and being sblr to stand on your feet all the time and lifting heavy boxes.
Brought on as a temp in-house
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 15, 2017
Although this was not temp-to-hire, I was brought into the office to work in-house as a full-time temp. My primary duty was to translate thousands of temp worker records from an old HR management database into a new one. I also assisted in customer service as needed. The office was very friendly, but occasionally very hectic. At the time it was located in a primo spot in downtown Milwaukee.
Great people, not great pay.
HatchELITE Recruiting Intern (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 15, 2017
In my internship, I was told I would receive great compensation at the end of the summer, but did not. A lot of work for no pay. Learned a lot and it was a great opportunity. Great people and work environment.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2017
interesting working in a warehouse I got to learn how to operate my different types of machines and I learned how to package up different types of item,
Pros
people
Cons
sent home early for lack of work
Favoritism
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2017
Meet up at job site everyday. Work at the shift you'd prefer between 2 to 5hrs, about 20hrs a week. The person chosen to select people to stay to work chooses people she likes instead of just hard workers. If you don't get chosen, you have to go home which is a waste of your time and gas. It is good when you get picked to work, instead of getting sent back home.
Pros
You get the shift that you want.
Cons
Favoritism
to find a permently position with a well know comp.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 11, 2017
I'm looking for something full time first shift. I would like to do more carpentry work and learn more about that field. I don't see anything hard about that type of work