HAVAS MEDIA Employee Reviews

Don't Do It!
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 23, 2017
Management is in shambles. Employees don't like working here because there is no transparency and no career advancement. Pay is really low, yet expectations are very high.
A day at Havas
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2017
Havas is a fun place to work at. Havas employees work hard but the environment at Havas makes you feel at ease. Havas appreciates it, employees, hard work they provide continental breakfast ever Monday's, all day snack, and Bar 8 on Thursday
Fun place to work for.
Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2017
Havas Media is a millenial place which it was really fun. They let you take your pet to your work.

They always have coffee, and many snack to take to your desk. The culture is very relax as long as you comply with your tasks.

Once a month they provide breakfast, and management really cares about your tasks and be able to finish them.

Culture is very open, salary is OK and competitive, and people is a lot fun. Work can be overloaded and have to be on time.
Pros
Free Lunches, take your pet with you
High Energy, High Demand Atmosphere
VP, Account Director, National Video Investment (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
Super busy department, always work to be done, great exposure to senior level employees, very challenging, alot of problem solving and critical thinking needed
Too laid back, lacked processes and discipline
Executive (Former Employee) –  IndonesiaMay 22, 2017
it was a great place to meet friends, but not so much a place to be trained or to enhance skills. people were often just winging it, rarely prepared for meetings, always last minute.
Pros
flexitime
Cons
lacked processes
Nice place to work in
AR/AP - Cash app Specialist (Finance and Treasury) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2017
Friendly and productive workplace. team work and nice people. high technology and innovation. one of the largest media agencies in the USA.
na
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Company is good if you are starting your career. No growth after certain point. No job work/life balance. During month end you have to work until 4 am.
Good energy
SVP Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 23, 2017
An office managing pan regional activities, plus management of the region... in development!
Energy is great, with a will to develop the network, and great relationship with the countries
Set up to fail
Social Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 8, 2016
I started working here as a quick hire due to my Manager moving to a different office within my first two weeks of starting. From that point, i was trained on my position by those in the position below me. My job roll was not defined until 2 months into my employment. Spent aprox. 50 hours a week in office. Was let go at my 90 day review as they did not feel i fit the position. The culture of the office was awful. Come in, work, leave was the mentality of the team. Extroverts do not apply.
Pros
compensation
Cons
everything else
A company with great people.
VICE PRESIDENT, ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2016
Havas' employees are savvy, smart, and beyond competant. They work hard for their clients and never compromise on the quality of their work.

Want to know more about HAVAS MEDIA?

Ask a question
Havas Media
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 6, 2016
Havas Media is not a company for minorities if you have an opportunity to work at this organization I highly recommend that you look elsewhere. The diversity is non-existent and management likes to gloss things over to make it look as if they are really into diversity which is the farthest thing from the truth.

Look at the differences in salaries for minorities, no promotions, no advancement and no minorities are in charge of any departments within the organization.

I ask that you run not walk away from this organization.
Pros
Magic Kitchen and colleagues below management level
Cons
Racism, discrimination and no promotions for minorities.
Fun and upbeat company
Analytics and Research Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2016
I worked as an intern for the summer - I learned about the company, acted as an assistant and did a lot of data work.I got to work with VPs and Directors and learn about their daily work lives.
Terrible experience.
Search Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2016
Agency has zero concern for the well being of its employees.
Terrible salary and benefits. Endless work hours. Everyone who worked in my department was desperate to leave.
Pros
Very few
Cons
Too many to list
Very Friendly Work Environment
Talent Acquisitions Partner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 30, 2015
I truly enjoyed the work and the contribution I made to Havas' new talent. The corporate environment has a great flow and a very relaxing vibe.
Pros
I loved the Magic Kitchen..
Cons
No Cons..
Great place to work!
Media Planning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2015
Havas Media is definitely a great place to work. Great company company culture. Fun office environment. Wide array of clients.
Pros
Company Culture, People, Clients
Cons
Lack of variety in accounts
Beautiful Office in Tribeca, but workload & nimble teams make for poor work/life balance
Account Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2015
Best part of my day is collaborating with team members on outstanding projects. However upper management does absolutely nothing to foster team spirit, nor do they get involved until team members quit and clients express concern.I've learned to be a great team leader, roll up my sleeves and get in the weeds otherwise direct reports are overwhelmed with workload.
Pros
Easy commute, great office, free snacks in "magic kitchen"
Cons
Promotions are rarely based on merit, think HS popularity contest
Great place to work, very happy people and lots of fun and hard work
Associate Client Accounting Payable (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2015
Hectic, meetings with vendors, teams and department.
How to be calm and polite and still get the job done in a stressful environment,
Approachable helpful.
Loved my co-workers live like family and we were great team players.
Meeting monthly deadlines each month.
knowing that our clients and customers are satisfied and comfortable with the service we offered them.
Fun place but long hours
Media Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 31, 2014
Learned a lot but the place is extremely short staffed. Long hours but they just renovated the space and it has ping pong and bball, and free snacks.
Strong employee culture, hard-workers and good management
Digital Media Planner (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 4, 2014
I worked at Havas for 2 years, and enjoyed every moment of it. You must be prepared for hard work and long hours, but the employee culture is great in hat even a bad day always seems to end up pretty good. Management wants the best for you, and although things don't always happen as fast as you might want, their intentions are good and ultimately they'll deliver.
Within my group - lowest turn over, great learning environment, management that listens and cares for employees
Analytics and Research (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 23, 2014
No cut throat mentality. Team members generally care for one another and help each other out. Management listens to issues and acts. Management ensures the well being of the team. The group has inspirational leaders who have a vision of where the department should be headed. Investment in group members is a focus.

CON: Media planning teams sometimes do not account for analytics during planning or scoping stages leading to lack of resources and zero or low quality measurement strategy
Pros
The team's leadership core, Great place to learn and grow professionally, Smart friendly and approchable team members, Hands on training, Low turn over (due to leardership and team camaraderie)
Cons
Lack of communication between departments