Haven Health Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I feel, You might want to reconsider and move on
Nurse (Current Employee) –  TucsonAugust 13, 2018
Your health care deductible is 6,000 dollars.
I feel Management is not what it seems .
I feel The hardest part is dealing with all the behavioral issues not addressed making this a very very difficult environment to work in. I feel the means is available but rarely used to help patients become balanced.
I feel dishearten to work a shift and no one shows up to let you go home.
I feel All the positive reviews are from Management that are currently employed at Haven . I feel this doesn't really give you the real picture.
Pros
non
Cons
Management and uncaring coworkers
don't be fooled
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 27, 2018
we can act and sell you a dream. its up to you to believe it,,,this place need major change. too negative of a place, i would not bring my family here! there are more bad people here then there are good. i'll say 25% are good.
Pros
night nurse
Cons
morning nurse
Great place for CNAs and Nurses! Haven is the Best!
RN (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJuly 10, 2018
Such a great environment to learn in. Excellent team collaboration, lots of team work. The management respects the entire team. Listens and is available. Flexible schedules. Always got time off when requested. Amazing management team.
Pros
Employee appreciation, bonuses, free apartment!
Cons
None!
Fun and encouraging work place
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 27, 2018
Haven of Tucson is a wonderful Skilled Nursing Facility to work at. The leadership is supporative and encouraging. I would recommend my friends and family to work at Haven of Tucson.
Pros
Fat snacks friday, reliable staff.
Fun clean happy work invironment
Maintance Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 26, 2018
As maintenance manager for the last 3 years at Haven of Tucson, I have seen Haven Health Group do some amazing things. No other company I have worked for has truly shown they genuinely care about our residents and our staff.
Pros
Friendly profecional staff.
Cons
Personaly do not have any
Haven of Tucson is a fun place to come to work.
Environmental Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 26, 2018
It is a friendly atmosphere where the staff helps each other. Management is professional and caring. The building is kept clean and has no odors. Residents are very well taken care of and our therapy team is the best.
Pros
kudos cards
Rewarding
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2018
Haven Health is a great place to work. Haven lives up to their mission of "a gathering place for caring professionals and a safe haven for residents to thrive " The staff is hardworking ,caring people who strive to provide the best experience and best outcomes for the patients and staff alike Leadership is supportive and truly cares and takes care of their employees. Positive attitudes, great vibes and lots of fun makes this a great place to work.
No ping-pong table, but a theater room with a popcorn machine!
Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2018
Haven of Tucson is the most friendly place in town at which to work. The tasks are demanding and rewarding. Each day offers a new level of satisfaction on which to reflect at day's end. Dietary staff are the most dedicated to their craft, creating a friendly, nurturing culture in which to blossom. With high standards and supportive commitment it has become the model on which others will be based.
Pros
The encouragement to find your inner star.
Cons
N/a
Haven of Tucson is a great place to work!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 12, 2018
Haven of Tucson is a great place to work! The team is passionate and committed to providing great care and a positive work culture. It is a unique up-scale SNF that outshines other SNF’s in town!
Pros
Positive Culture
Cons
Na
Amazing place to work and for patients to recover!
DON (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 12, 2018
Haven of Tucson is an amazing place to work. Great leadership, teamwork, and collaboration between all care spectrums. Patients and families come here and enjoy their experience. Haven is not a perfect place but is headed in the right direction. Our nurses and cnas are the best!!!
Pros
Fat snack Fridays!!! Kudos cards! caring professional!
low Morale
LNA (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZMay 28, 2018
The moral at Haven is very low. Due to employees understaffed and over worked. The patients needs are not met with the proper equipment needed for their care.
This place is toxic
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 5, 2018
Like I said if you get good with management then your in like flinn if not then your screwed. This place is like days of our lives. Sometimes you never have supplies for the patients.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
Sometimes you don’t get a break or the cnas hide from you so you can answer the lights
The residents can make it worth it
Enviromental Services (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZFebruary 12, 2018
When I first started, there were a lot of cool things - stocked fridge of drinks, free salad bar and soup for lunch - but as I stayed on, the Administrator started removing things. Not all of it was because he wanted to or thought it was a good idea.
Head of Environmental Services is a great guy, the Social Services ladies are wonderful people, and HR and Admissions are nice, but all-in-all, there were too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.
Haven of Scottsdale
RN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Haven of ScottsdaleFebruary 6, 2018
Haven is a great company to work for, as is the Scottsdale location. It is right across the street from Honor Health Hospital, which is a big hospital with a Level 1 trauma center. The management is supportive, flexible, love to teach, and encourage an environment of respect and teamwork. They always try to reward their employees for their hard work and celebrate achievements and accomplishments. Scottsdale has just recently become a 5 star rated facility by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. Their mission statement is something they truly expect their employees to live by, and they truly believe that if they take care of their staff, the patients will get great care because they have happy staff! And great patient care is most important!! I have thoroughly enjoyed working for this corporation and look forward to many more years with them!
Haven Health
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZDecember 16, 2017
I didn't fit in. Some of the staff were very friendly, others were rude, standoffish. Long work days were common, no support system at the nursing home level, Always had to contact another home in the network for any questions,
Poor Leadership
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 18, 2017
As someone else stated, working here is like being in high school, with egos and insecurities always playing a part of the atmosphere. There are definitely favorites and if you're not one, you are singled out and treated like a nobody. The Administrator is the worst of all - and is not held accountable for bullying behavior
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
poor leadership
not an ideal place to work
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZNovember 14, 2017
After a year working at Haven . I did not have a 90 day review . and my manager at the time didn't care about anything except his personal feelings and that was pretty much it .
Pros
helping out the elderly
Cons
working with backstabbing cna's
Unorganized and understaffed
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Safford, AZAugust 15, 2017
Not a great place to work, started looking for somewhere else almost immediately. CNAs, nurses and other staff are greatly underappreciated by the director.
Pros
8 hour shifts
Cons
Everything else
Like high school
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 14, 2017
The facility that I worked at changed management approximately 6 months after I started there. The new DON and Asst. DON have their own clique. The other CNA's only help who they want to help. The management is unprofessional. This facility is like going to high school. The majority of the nurses are alright but you have a few that are unprofessional. I would say that overall this facility is like you're in high school. You have your cliques and the management is a part of them.
Cons
low pay
Good CNA experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZJuly 4, 2017
What can I say, I needed a job and they hired me immediately. I got 2 years worth of helpful mental health experience. Good CNA experience for the 2 years I was there.
Pros
Full-time job
Cons
I didn't apply for the full-time position.