Hawaii Coffee Company Employee Reviews

Good Job
Fulfillment Lead (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 30, 2018
Pay is pretty good for the work and benefits are great. I have nothing negative to say about this company. People were all great and they encourage getting your degree and moving up within the company.
Company provided a well rounded work environment
Assistant Demo Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96817December 7, 2017
Typical 9-5 job. Company collaborated with various well known chefs. Also looked at supporting various pronounced organizations. There were opportunities to promote within and collaborated with sister company. Also provided discounts to employees.
Pros
Promotion within
Cons
Management changes
Smooth Operations
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96819October 27, 2017
Flexible working shifts, locations. The Managers were very helpful and understanding. Account Routes were well organized and conveniently put together.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Traffic
Transitioning Tech & Philosophy
Webmaster (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 21, 2015
I felt HCC would be the dream job we all seek - complete with all the free coffee one could drink! Balanced hours, good relations within department, and exciting history makes this a rather fun place to be. Although on the surface it was excellent, a poor sense of meaning within the Marketing Department became noticeable within days. Mail Order Customer Service (which was part of the overall marketing department) was mismanaged and without real leadership, which fell more and more to myself and my desire to help make customers happy. Combine with the stress of conversions, upgrades and systems tech - hidden job requirements were popping up everywhere. Communicating with management showed no results for improvement of situations - thus ended the "dream job".
Pros
All the free, quality coffee you could drink! Excellent co-workers as well.
Cons
Poor communications from upper management.
Great place to work with all the coffee you can drink!
Direct Sales / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 18, 2015
Coffee is a commodity that many people love. I get to meet people from all across the world and all walks of life. Love to share all the interesting facts about coffee and always get positive feedback from my customers.
Pros
Free coffee, great customers and great conversations.
Cons
Balancing supply verses demand is always a challenge.