Hawthorne Residential Partners Culture reviews

Inspired by the company's culture
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXAugust 28, 2018
Inspired and motivated by Hawthorne's LIVE IT culture. It is a dynamic where it allows you to bring out good in yourself and everyone that you are around. There are opportunities for you to share and to advance. Hawthorne recharges their employees all the time especially during their once a year conference held by corporate office.
Benefits
Cons
Two person office
August 29, 2018

Thank you for recognizing the company's culture. We work very hard to ensure that our employee's are happy! We appreciate YOU.

Fun place to work
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 5, 2018
Great property management and a stellar maintenance staff. Residents very polite and courteous. I loved working there. Unfortunately they got bought out another company
July 27, 2018

Your kind words are appreciated. Thank you for your service to Hawthorne! Please keep checking for opportunities in your area to come back to work with us in the future!

A positive culture, with opportunities for advancement.
Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 17, 2018
Hawthorne does a great job managing apartment properties and providing good returns to its investors. They have a positive culture, with opportunities for advancement for the apartment staff members.
Cons
Limited 41(k) match
April 6, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback and embracing our LIVE IT culture!

have to learn to keep opionion to self
Resident Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  NCOctober 23, 2017
no matter how good you are your at the mercy of 3 to 4 different people. the odds are stacks against you.
there were lots of fun moments, the company do tend to treat the team with gifts and treats and lunchess.
Pros
pay, culture
Cons
odds, lack of respect for maintenance
November 1, 2017

Hello,

I'm saddened that you feel that your voice isn't being heard. If you are comfortable giving me a call, I'd love to hear your feedback. If you'd like to take a more anonymous approach, you can leave a suggestion in the suggestion box on the employee portal. Additionally, you can leave confidential feedback when you complete our annual Hawthorne Voices Employee Survey. I can be reached at 336-553-1461 if you'd be open to giving me a call.

Regards,

Kerri Shellman, Director of Human Resources

Excellent Experience
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28262March 3, 2017
I have loved working for Hawthorne. I am so sad they do not have any locations where I am locating. The companies culture is spot on. They value the employees that work for them and show it regularly. I highly recommend this company!
June 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you! Please continue to check our website for future openings. We may be coming to a city near you!

Love the culture, sincere, committed to employees
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  SCDecember 6, 2016
Working for HRP is amazing. The company has a culture that is evident everyday. Sincere leadership that takes a genuine interest in their employees. Training and development are important. Work life balance is excellent.
Pros
Culture, people, management
Amazing Company To Work For
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 7, 2016
Working for Hawthorne Residential Partners is such a privilege. It speaks volumes when the president of the company knows you by name. I've learned so much about property management in the year that I've been with the company. Hawthorne hires for culture and it shows. Everyone who works for Hawthorne is so friendly. We truly are a team. From leasing to resident events and conferences, the "Live It" culture is what makes working for this company so enjoyable.