Hazelden Employee Review

Great internship experience at Hazelden
Marketing-Sales Intern (Current Employee) –  Center City, MNJuly 12, 2012
-Implemented and created social media campaigns
-Participated in B2C and B2B Meetings
-I enjoy working with the marketing group at Hazelden. The marketing managers have taught me so much about social media and marketing.

Other Hazelden Employee Reviews

Fantastic work environment
Addictions Counselor (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 25, 2017
Hazelden St Paul has a strong work ethic and supportive team which creates a foundation for a successful employment environment fostering the best experience for counselors and clients alike. A healthy work environment creates better employees and better results.
Pros
Team work, shared load, supervision, clientelle, digital documentation, compass (c) program, etc.
Cons
Pay for lunch, workload, etc.
Very caring environment with room to grow as a person
Wellness Specialist (Current Employee) –  Center City, MNMay 16, 2017
I love working at Hazelden treatment center. I have learned to have compassion for people who struggle with the disease of drug and alcohol addiction. The management at Hazelden works to make it a great environment to work in. I facilitate groups for wellness and meet with the clients one on one to help them with anxiety and stress. I have learned a great deal about working with people who struggle with addiction. I would continue to work with Hazelden but I am moving to New Mexico.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hazelden. Our community is ready to answer.