HB Medical & Wellness Care Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
Sad Place
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDAugust 4, 2019
Doctor was great. But her husband who is also the office manager, is rude, nasty, and try’s to come on to some of the girls there. And if you don’t want to be bothered with him, it turns ugly, he turns on you really quick. Don’t apply
I Love my Job
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDMay 13, 2019
I have been working with HB Medical for 5 years now and i absolutely love my job! My knowledge in the medical field has expanded so much from working here. The doctor and the office manager both are wonderful people and they work well to accommodate their employees. I have seen people learn and grow so much with company but there are also some who come and go because they can not handle the workload! I, myself highly recommend HB medical for employment. This is a fast pace and steady growing company!
Awful Pleace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDMay 6, 2019
I loved my patients and connected with them but the Office manager was very rude and inconsiderate.They work their employees like a dog and under pay them.They have Employees bullied and talks about other employees.Never again will I work for them or any other private owned business.
Great place
Receptionist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDDecember 16, 2017
This is a great place to work, everyone is nice and willing to help each other out. The atmosphere is nice and family oriented. All the staff and providers are very welcoming.
Stressed out and under paid
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDAugust 2, 2017
Management talked to employees like dogs not so much the head lady but the guy who's the office manager he is very rude he likes to belittle people and embarass them very unprofessional dude
Pros
Cons
office manager likes to belittle employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HB Medical & Wellness Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7