HCH Enterprises

Working at HCH Enterprises: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Management not that great, but good pay

The pay is good but the managers aren't so great. There is favoritism at this company. There's always different tasks to work on. So you're learning something new all the time.

Pros

Benefits, good pay

Positive, professional, all-inclusive.

HCH Enterprises prides itself on an all-inclusive, diverse workforce and rightfully so. This company provides a positive work environment where education, personal growth and family are considered as important as professional goals. This has given me, personally, a healthy balance of work to my personal life. I'm excited to work there and feel respected and valued as an employee. The projects that I have been assigned and the clients that I've worked with have been challenging and interesting, with great company support. The compensation is excellent. Keep up with your tech skills, be reliable and positive and you will be rewarded.

Pros

Sick time, PTO time, 401(k) match, health insurance, etc.

HCH Enterprises insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Disorganized and Failing

Do not work here, even though you see openings. They are laying people off because their assignments are ending, and the company didn’t care to plan ahead. The company also suffers from inability to obtain new clients and keep old ones because of staunch adherence to bad sales ideas. Computer systems are outdated and do not work. Benefits are the worst I have ever had. Still have paper systems. Constant negative feedback from management even if you do exactly what they want, because they are always changing their minds. Two abusive, micromanaging middle managers do so in front of management and nothing happens. They send read receipt emails and demand meetings every day to ask if you are done yet with the menial tasks they assign. Expensive management they just hired gets to keep their jobs.

Pros

Very nice project staff who care about others in the work they do.

Cons

Benefits, Lack of Clients, losing clients, not diversified enough.

Good company to work for

I work for them for a couple of months the staff was very nice,pleasant,helpful,and understanding.I would definitely work for this company again and I would refer people to this company.

Great company, great opportunities, great people

This is a great IT / Management consulting company with great opportunities to work in State and Federal government jobs in the area of Healthcare, IT Project Management, Business/Data analysis, and Systems Development and Testing. You will be working alongside top consulting firms and professionals on key projects. The contracts are long term ranging from 1-5 years and there is room to learn and grow. It’s a very small company but you are treated like family.

Pros

Flexibility, long term contracts

Excellent Company

Very much enjoying my time with HCH. Highly recommended group of talented people. Excellent opportunity for people in any stage of their career. You would be very fortunate to be hired at this company.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

None.

Small Company, Big contracts, Great Networking Opportunities

The company is small but has great opportunitities to partner up with large companies, work on big projects and learn your skills. The company holds local, state and federal government contracts. It's a great place to start off your career and gain the experience that you need. The President/CEO of the company is great and takes care of his staff.

Pros

Flexible and Networking Opportunities

Contract Work

The owner is outstanding, but the other one (it's a very small company) is horrible. The first two months were great, but I had a bad feeling about him all the way and he is a failure, makes up stories.

Lots of variety in the jobs and locations.

Primarily work with State of RI updating IT systems. Have visited most of the offices, both in Providence and and outlying areas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCH Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about HCH Enterprises in popular locations

• HCH Enterprises
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?