HCI | integrated solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very isolate branch, no resources for employees.
Fire Systems Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 7, 2017
It is a company with poor resources in material, support and training; the supervisors and employees change and rotate to fast.
they have not a good plan and schedule with enough hours for workers..
Pros
Cons
you are going to drive a truck for two employees, that one means you have to drive extra hours to pick up a coworker and Co does not pay them.
Mentally Challenged Company
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCApril 26, 2017
This company is the most unorganized and non cummunicative company I have ever worked for. They are a DOD contractor, but are very unimpressive. I guess that's what you get when you take the bottom bidder.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Everything from management to lack of communication and training
No return communication
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCNovember 3, 2016
I have tried on multiple occasions to contact Human Resources with no return correspondence. For people who are applying for positions it would be nice to have the option of submitting my resume.
Unethical Decision
Program Manager offer (not (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 4, 2016
This is only an opinion. This Company offers you a job, make sure they're not using your resume to get the contract award. They offered a job, means they trusted that you can perform the job, but then pulled me out from that offered position to a lower position and lower pay after I signed the offer letter ~ a bad business practice. The President of this company must be aware of this.

Disclaimer: This is only my review and my opinion based on my experience that the delivery of job offer by this Company as poor business practice, and to caution others that your resume may be used only so that contract is awarded over to them.
High paced challenging enviornment in a DOD small business competitive marketplace
Executive Vice President (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 17, 2014
Teamwork environment and hands on culture offer those with multi-facetted backgrounds opportunities to excel.