HCI Integrated Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Low moral
logistics (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJuly 15, 2018
Contract is not secure,High turn over rate and lay off. No room for advancement. Poor Management and Lack of supervision. The work is not difficult. The culture is ok.
None to Write
Logistic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 21, 2018
I have nothing to say at this time do my still working for this company and also for not working with this company for that long. There fore I refrain from writing about it.
Awful chaotic management and work environment
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 2, 2018
Awful, awful company culture! Such a chaotic environment to work in. The lower level managers are extremely non-professional, spending most of their time 'monitoring' every inch of an employee's move.
Pros
no pros
Cons
your every move is monitored, there is ZERO trust in employees, extremely unprofessional lower management
Great opprtunity
Liaison Officer (LNO) (Former Employee) –  BagrāmApril 24, 2018
HCI was a great opportunity for me. I enjoyed working for them. They offered me a great match for my skill set that was a perfect match. The upper management are really humble and easy to work for.
Can never reach corporate office
Logistics (Former Employee) –  NCMarch 23, 2018
Seems like no one was there. Management changed every six months. They are either fired or quit. Who works at a corporate level for part time pay? Rumors were the CEO is horrible to work for, screams at staff, and is only worried about how much money he can make. I heard he was still getting paid by the government for my position even after I left.
Pros
Paid the bills
Cons
No career opportunity, President /CEO is only in it for the money.
Unsual position
Logistics Technician (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMarch 16, 2018
Casual maintained schedule, flexible, customer service is a must. Customer service is the must trying part of the job. Flexibility is the best part of the job.
Pros
NO micro management
Cons
New company with minimial benefits
Lead Material Integrator LNO
Army Sustainment Command LMI LNO (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COJanuary 3, 2018
As a Material Intergrator, your work is a combination of working with other sections and individuals to provide the best customer support possible. Time management is a key element. Your data and data collected from other sections feeds the ending product that is provided.
Pros
Networking, team development
Cons
conflicting meetings and teleconference
Interesting and fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk-Unit Supply Enhanced (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bliss, TXOctober 30, 2017
Oversee and Maintain the accountability of equipment on a daily basis. Induct equipment from deploying units. Issue equipment to incoming units from deployment.
Pros
Hours no weekends
Cons
working outside in bad weather
Job security is tenuous at best
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 10, 2017
The work itself is not very strenuous and the compensation is competitive. However, it is a government contractor so you could be out of work at any time.
Pros
Decent pay and working conditions
Cons
Management very deceptive about job security
Truck Driver, (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 22, 2017
HCI need better management then it has because they do not talk to each other so every manager does his team different then other teams and none of the CEO never come down to talk to us they tell us to contact HR and when you call nobody picks up
Great
Property Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSAugust 10, 2017
Wonderful company. I enjoyed the experience and I appreciate the opportunity for employment. If granted the opportunity to return as an employee, I would not hesitate. Being a veteran myself, I loved working along side active duty soldiers.
Very isolate branch, no resources for employees.
Fire Systems Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 7, 2017
It is a company with poor resources in material, support and training; the supervisors and employees change and rotate to fast.
they have not a good plan and schedule with enough hours for workers..
Pros
Cons
you are going to drive a truck for two employees, that one means you have to drive extra hours to pick up a coworker and Co does not pay them.
Great Location
TECHNICAL WRITER (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAJune 18, 2017
This company is a good technology company. However, my interest in it was strictly personal - great commuting distance. This was my second assignment as a Technical Writer. The project I was working on (STRATIS) was new so it was difficult at times to actually know what the requirements were.
Pros
Great Communiting
Cons
My position was abolished
Mentally Challenged Company
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCApril 26, 2017
This company is the most unorganized and non cummunicative company I have ever worked for. They are a DOD contractor, but are very unimpressive. I guess that's what you get when you take the bottom bidder.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Everything from management to lack of communication and training
Dishonest Company - Stay Away
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Rock Island Arsenal, ILMarch 29, 2017
I worked for over 20 years with other companies and this one was the worst one ever. The management did not know the job and just wanted the dollar.

I learned to get far away from this company and then quit so as not to ruin my portfolio.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest
Great Company to work for.
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CADecember 27, 2016
Go out and do Inventory on all Equipment being turned and all BII. I got certified and learned how to drive most of track and wheel Vehicles. I was lead for HCI Employee at our work location. My co workers were a great team. The hardest part of the job was when we would have to deploy to Reno. Working with the soldiers. If this company is ever hiring in my area I would definitely apply for a job with them.
Pros
Working with two Company"s to complete the job we were hired to do.
Cons
The Company lost their Contract so i lost my job.
No return communication
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCNovember 3, 2016
I have tried on multiple occasions to contact Human Resources with no return correspondence. For people who are applying for positions it would be nice to have the option of submitting my resume.
Productive and very enjoyable place to work.I have learned more about working with GCSS-Army with the on hands experience I have gained since working
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAJuly 4, 2016
Co-worker very informed and helpful. Management is always there to answer questions and lean a hand on esp hard days. I think that the people and helping the customer is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Helping the customer with problems
Cons
Work load can get hectic at times
Unethical Decision
Program Manager offer (not (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 4, 2016
This is only an opinion. This Company offers you a job, make sure they're not using your resume to get the contract award. They offered a job, means they trusted that you can perform the job, but then pulled me out from that offered position to a lower position and lower pay after I signed the offer letter ~ a bad business practice. The President of this company must be aware of this.

Disclaimer: This is only my review and my opinion based on my experience that the delivery of job offer by this Company as poor business practice, and to caution others that your resume may be used only so that contract is awarded over to them.
Was an Military Contracting Job that lasted 7 years enjoyable
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAOctober 7, 2015
Working for HCI integrated solutions was a very good experience working with many different types of people. We had office people, maintenance workers for the vehicles drivers for the vehicles, hand receipt holders. It was enjoyable being able to work with all of them and keep our selves busy with work and get out jobs done.