More emphasis on Communication to consultants, which would show you actually value the people who do the work.
Stop hiring upper management who have total disregard for employee morale and also follow the labor laws. Once had someone intimidated for doing jury duty!
Don't promise/assure employees that their position is permanent and they'll have a career with HCL. That was the main point that pushed me to accept the job offer over other competitors. Also, the rate that you take out of salaries (minimum 30%) is unacceptable, especially when raises (cost of living or otherwise) are basically nonexistent. If you want to be a major player in today's job market, you need to step up to your promises, pay employees more, and stop with the backhanded tactics.
- What benefits does HCL Americas offer?4 people answered
- What is the best part of working at HCL Americas?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HCL Americas? What are the steps along th…3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at HCL Americas?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at HCL Americas?2 people answered
- If you were to leave HCL Americas, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at HCL Americas?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at HCL Americas?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at HCL Americas?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at HCL Americas?One person answered