HCS Healthcare Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Care Representative (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 15, 2018
I would recommend working for this company. Its pays very well! The hours may vary depending on the company their contracted with and each call center is different. I have had a great experience with it, just understand that its temporary and things can change with short notice
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Temporary
Horrible
National Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 31, 2018
Horrible company to work for! This place functions like a puppy mill. They churn people in and out with little regard for the employee. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
Cons
Everything!!!
Excellent place to work
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 17, 2018
Healthcare Scouts is a great company to be apart of... Its a self paced experience, but definately have deadlines to be met. Unity and teamwotk play a very important role in you postion at healthcate Scouts.Wonderful management team.. Great peers thst plug and play whenever they are needed.
HCS Healthcare
Employee (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJune 21, 2018
HCS Healthcare has been a great place to learn the industry and great people. Great employee engagement and training. I appreciate everything I have learned here.
Strong Company and Culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  OrlandoJune 6, 2018
HCS is great example of work hard/play hard environment. The leadership understands what it takes to push in a encouraging and fun way. The office is high energy and the company rewards hard work.
n/a
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2018
8 hrs shift I learn different Pharmacy train different management is good enjoyed working with different cultures there was nothing hard about the job the most important part of of the job for me was helping the patient with issues and solving there problems
great atomsphere
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2018
I really enjoyed working with my recruiter. i was a great atmosphere working with other team players and staff. I would recommend going to Healthcare Scouts to help place for employment.
Faced paced challenging environment
Provider Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 9, 2018
I Enjoyed the work assisting America's veterans. Position requires self management and motivation. Articulation for phone and written correspondence.
A Company That Cares
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIApril 2, 2018
Flexible work life balance. Great corporate culture. Fun, relaxed atmosphere with customer focus. Great benefits. Typical 8 hour work day. Paid miles.
Pros
Employee discounts, stock options, bonuses
Cons
Word of mouth advertising makes then exclusive
Independent
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMarch 20, 2018
Independent consultant, and I could not have asked for more. They support their field workers and provide assistance as needed,=. They leave you alone to work.
pay to low for very fast paced environment
REFERRAL SPECIALIST I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 22, 2018
HCS is the agency for Superior Healthplan. The amount of mandatory overtime is unconstitutional and made it hard to do anything else. It became too much.

These ratings and reviews apply to Superior Healthplan. CEO comment is for Superior healthplan.

Healthcare Scouts is fine, but Superior Health Plan is the pitts. Management does not have a clue on how to set up or run a call center. Team leads show preferential treatment. Very rude.
Pros
pay is great for straight hours.
Cons
too much mandatory overtime
no me siento cómoda
HHA - Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 11, 2018
Es la peor agencia
Quiero más oportunidades
😔😡
Pros
Es muy malo
Cons
No te dan nada
High turnover rate
Healthcare Recruiter/National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 31, 2018
Would not recommend to those who need sometime to learn the craft of recruiting. Only if you have experience in this field would I recommend giving it a shot
No management
Conifer Health - Appeals Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Ann, MOOctober 25, 2017
Was little training, no consistency, procedures change daily, management too busy to manage properly, hours good, micromanagement to some and other no authority
Pros
good pay and hours
Cons
no communication, no direction
Contract position with HCS Healthcare
Contract Clinical Pharmacist for Envolve Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLOctober 24, 2017
Good company to work for. Recruiter always responded back promptly. Pay rate very competitive. My position was a temporary job, and enjoyed the work position.
Muy lindo el anviente cuando se el trabajo es placentero
HHA (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 27, 2017
Bueno el trabajo es muy bonito por que se trata de convivir con las personas mayores y aprender más cada día
Pros
Seguro del estado de ny
Cons
Seguro que si
The company was okay to work for.
Appeals Writer/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOSeptember 2, 2017
I think the account representative I worked with was good. This was a temporary service out if Florida. That's all I have to contribute. I worked for them for 5 months on a project in Bridgeton, Mo. The person I worked with was very nice.
Pros
Cons
not in my state
Poor Management
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2017
Cut-throat type of place. If you don't meet the sales quota you will be fired promptly. Poor management. The highest turn-over rate I have ever seen at any company.
Pros
You make some good friends because you a lot together
Cons
Poor management, low pay, cut-throat, high turn-over
Good Contract Agency
Conifer/Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2017
Good contract agency located outside of Phoenix, AZ but responsive to employee questions and concerns. There were no issues with payroll or timekeeping system.
Pros
Good follow up
Great laid back environment
Custom Solutions Revpresentative (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL 32789July 7, 2017
Work on older claims and billing from several hospitals and resolve issue for payments
Manager has great open door policy. Hardest part is resolving accounts over 3 years old.
the best experience is collaboration with others and helping each other with accounts.
Pros
good comminication with others
Cons
I am cs contractor individual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCS Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.