HD Supply Employee Reviews

Order selector/ casepicker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 15, 2017
Daily tasks consists of order selecting using various equipment like the pallet rider, order picker, and forklifts. Many opportunities to learn new skills quick. Workload can be overwhelming at times.
Network Support Analyst, Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCDecember 13, 2017
I strongly believe that my training, experience and proven abilities as a System Network Support Analyst Professional
Will provide me with the opportunity to help contribute to your department success.
Pros
Great Place To Work
Cons
No Con's
Trash
Order Puller/machine operator (Former Employee) –  Flowermound, TXDecember 12, 2017
Shift leads are lazy even when shift was severely under staffed (4 workers out of what was 12+) never bothered to rehire for lost workers which meant the work load increased without pay. No extra pay for machine operating, no appreciation for hard work. Countless times where I have been busting my butt while my fellow coworkers and shift leaders watched while they talk sports. Most of which are related to each other (favoritism). the harder you work the more work they give you, while others slack off. Poor leadership.
Pros
Lenient
Cons
Heavy work load, poor pay, favoritism
Productive and phsical
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXDecember 12, 2017
• Responsible for picking, packing, receiving & restocking merchandise and using a fork lift to pull orders. Responsible for receiving, restocking, and scanning freight. Demonstrate ability to lift over 70lbs. Manage stock and inventory control.
Assistant Distr /Trans Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CADecember 12, 2017
We worked hard as a management staff to turn the culture around at the facility. I would like to think that the same culture exists to day. We defined CULTURE @ HD Supply as:
What Is Celebrated
What We Allow
What WE Do Often
Pros
close to home
Cons
hard to find good drvers
Not a good company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Florence, NJDecember 9, 2017
Pay not good at all long stressful work days with nothing to show for it managers are terrible at planning always understaffed and over worked no one stays long
Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDDecember 9, 2017
HD Supply Waterworks (Now Core & Main LP), North Dakota is a great place to work & would recommend to anybody looking for a serious career in the field.
Cashier
Cash Room Associate (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CADecember 7, 2017
This place is pretty much like Home Depot. The building makes any weather extreme by that I mean when it’s hot outside you’re melting inside when it’s cold you’re freezing and it might not sound important to mention but it really is. If you get hired for part time you will stay that way you will never get extra hours. Management has their favorite people and they get special treatment.
Great people, great company, company was sold
Sales account manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2017
This was the best company I have ever worked for. I worked here for seven years when the company was under a different name. I went back because of the people. They were like family.
I enjoyed the fast pace and the customer service aspect. It was an amazing place to work.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Company was sold
SALES / PORTFOLIO REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CADecember 6, 2017
Fun place to work, employees were respectful and helpful. Training was very good, products training was very helpful. Regular meetings on various product improvements. We also had picnic for the associates.
Pros
All was good.
Cons

Want to know more about HD Supply?

Ask a question
miserable workplace. very poor personalities.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 6, 2017
They sure know how to welcome someone new. Pitiful
Jacksonville, Florida. Manager making excuses for coworkers cursing me out and disrespecting me with intimidation. She is a poor manager that is allowing herself to be manipulated.
Good job for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hooker, OKDecember 6, 2017
Great learning environment for all aspects of Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management. Day to day working with Journeyman Electricians and Field Leads on all new and existing job building for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation power lines.
Pros
Good benefits / Good Hours
Cons
Heavy Lifting / Multitasking
Forklift Driver, Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 4, 2017
Great experience always busy great benefits. Good pay. Great 401 k . Very productive. Allot of overtime
Allot of vacation personal time off. Stocks
Great people to work for
Okay for your first job
Hd Supply Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CADecember 3, 2017
Hd supply was a fast paced to work at very easy simple go on about our day but management was horrible said things that never were taken care of managers had preferences for workers .
Pros
Advance to different departments
good fill in
Office Assistant; Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LANovember 30, 2017
i was a secretary/ receptionist, plus worked with customers on pricing them materials for their construction job. need to be good with computer technology and great with customers
Pros
flexible
Cons
no advancement
Worked too hard for little pay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 30, 2017
Heavy work load. Not enough compensation. Always short-handed and not enough management to dismiss those who wouldn't work hard with the team.Great place to meet potential future employers.
Pros
Some great people
Cons
heavy work load, little pay.
Fun job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 30, 2017
I really thrived in this job. I was a delivery driver for all sorts of items for facilities mantenance compares. I'd load my freight in stop order and left to go on road. I would occasionally have my supervisor ride along so he could evaluate my customer service and efficiency.
Pros
No direct supervision
Cons
didn't always get a lunch break
Work place culture.
Hospitality Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 29, 2017
Large turnover in middle management. Job description changed with every new manager. The range in people was as varied as the different companies within the company structure.

Overall workers were hard driven and to succeed.
Pros
Matching 401, healthcare.
Receiving/Stocker (Former Employee) –  North Highlands, CANovember 28, 2017
This place lacks teamwork and it has bad leadership. The work they make people do has no compensation increase. This job really prays on people who are desperate.
Good place
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLNovember 28, 2017
Very fast place and competitive dispatching and tilt up,also did driving for 2 years warehouse work learned alot in the construction field and in the warehouse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HD Supply. Our community is ready to answer.