HDS Employee Reviews

Great team to work with
Records of Information Associate Sharecare (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2018
It is a great place to work. You are there for 8.5 hours. Lunch is not paid and you get 2- 30 minute breaks. Management is great and understanding about life situations and for the most part the aura is great. The hardest part of the job is remembering the new rules that can be sprung on a person at the last second.
Militant
Choice Driver Leasing (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 16, 2017
If you like being subordinate in militant fashion you will get along fine here. If you are sensitive about getting screamed at in your face, you should avoid it.
I love what I do and love the peopke I do it for.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 11, 2017
I love my job being an personal assistance meeting nice people and helping them out. Thats my passion. Dor's home care service is a nice agency to work for it pays ok more than some other agencys.
Pros
Meeting nice people
Cons
No paid vacation and no over time pa
Positive culture and great people
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 10, 2017
HDS is an excellent place to work either as a contractor or as a full time employee. HDS does care about a work life balance with its employees. Individuality is encouraged and welcomed at all levels. The workplace is casual in dress but professional in achieving your goals. Turn over is low.
Cons
No yearly raises
Good and easy
Lead Solution Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2017
HDS is a good place to work. Nice people. Got proper training, hand over and had good work place culture I never had in the past. co-operative colleagues and made few good friends at the work place.
My experience
Retail Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2017
This experience has been great. It does not take me long to apply to several different jobs. It shows what jobs are recommended off my experience.
same as previous Lab Manager position review.
Systems Engineer for Northeast Region (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 19, 2016
your web site can not distinguish me as having several positions with the same company for over 31 years. see my review for the Lab Managers position.
Best job I had
Corporate Office General Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 14, 2016
Never really had a "typical" day. Although I guess one could say that writing/editing reports, annual reports, proposals letters, etc. is all the same, but they weren't. Each department head was different and had their own style. Then learning what the company expected for TQM and then creating the manuals for each new hire was great.

While yes, it was stressful at times - because of tight deadlines - it was enjoyable. We also would get to (occasionally) test some of the lunches that would be provided for clients.
Pros
Some great meals, benefits, co-workers, management
Cons
company merged with another and closed
Ranked one of the greatest places to work.
Video Internship (Current Employee) –  Crafton, PAFebruary 11, 2016
Great environment and philosophy is a big deal there with attiude, effort, exellence, trust, respect, and passion. It has a family like environment.
Great Experience
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 26, 2015
They definitely gave me terrific opportunities allowed me to show my leadership skills by giving responsibilities outside of my job description.

Want to know more about HDS?

Ask a question
workplace with good woork environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  south palunfiled, njJune 25, 2015
Good workplace with supportive management and flexible time. Not great in numbers but definitely a place to grow and learn.
High Integrity Companu culture
Sepaton Integration Manager / Business Development (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 26, 2015
Honesty and Integrity are very important at HDS, and it was a breath of fresh air to be able to work in this Company.

Customer care is absolutley #1, as well.
Pros
Cons
Lack of sense of urgency
Could be a fun place to work
Senior Recruiter/HR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2014
Too controlled environment by Manager. Unreliable staff, poor service due to lack of cooperation.
great place to work
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
Great place to work when starting your CDL career. Management is very friendly and helpful. Great benefits also.
Temp service good for finding you permanent work
Temp Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 13, 2013
I was with them for only one job which I stayed at till that company hired me full time. I remember they were very cooperative, offered multiple work opportunities, had company picnics, training, pay was acceptable for temp work.
Pros
Did what they were in business to do... get you a job
temp service
Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2013
no set schedule. Most times you don't know if your going to work until that day
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no regular work
good place to work as long as work is available
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 14, 2013
I have enjoyed working for HDS, but the work has not been steady enough. Need a consistency to make ends meet.
Gret compant to work for with focus on quality customer service
Regional Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIAugust 27, 2012
As a Regional Director with responsibility for several healthcare hospitality operations and country clubs, I loved the diversity of operations, and the opportunity to be successful in client retention, and the career development of managers..
Great Company to work for!
Dietary Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 27, 2012
HDS Services is a food service company gets contracted to run kitchens in some hospitals and Nursing homes. At the nursing home I worked at we were in charge hiring kitchen staff, running all kitchen duties from preparing meals for residents, special function, and meals for employees. We were in charge of scheduling, ordering, maintaining menus, The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the residents and seeing them smile when you took the time to talk with them.
Pros
free meals, great benefits, advancment within company