Headquarter Nissan

Working at Headquarter Nissan: 24 Reviews

United States24 reviews

workpaylongmanagementhourdaygreatchange

Energetic Atmosphere

Great group of people to work with as well as to work for. Provided with all the tools needed to perform and succeed in a position I truly enjoyed. Thank you Nissan!!

Very challenging work environment

I wish I knew more about the company before coming to work is all I can say. The dealership needs to take a long look at how their is severe issues with favoritism with certain salespeople and management. Management also can be lazy when it comes to working car deals.The pay plan is good but not every salespeople can reap the benefits as it is very hard to get management to do deals and due to the up system.

Pros

Free lunches on Saturday

Cons

Unequal opportunity and lack of respect from management staff

Headquarter Nissan insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Horrible workplace

I would not recommend working at Headquarter Nissan. Pay is horrible and management sucks. Will ask you to work then take hours off your check. Do not recommend

Pros

Discounted oil changes

Competitive workplace where working hard pays off

It was the best work environment for the longest time. I worked for one person and the only reason I'm not there any more is because the person passed away.

Pros

compensation

Great company

From the time I started at headquarter Nissan I felt welcomed and as part of a team that want to work together. They also love helping veterans and the community which speaks volumes to their commitment to our commitment excellent company to work for.

Chaotic mess

The management was find, though I did not car for the primary owner. The service department was short staffed on technicians and nearly half the ones employed seem to rather play on their phone or talk among themselves rather than work putting us further behind and as an advisor we have to explain to a customer why their car never got it to be diagnosed even after having an appointment early that morning.

Pros

Parts & Service Coordinator, Service Manager

Cons

Long hours, weak pay for an advisor

Very Fast paced work enviromnet

long hours no chance for advancement changed bonus plans work most holidays but flexible with family time when you need to take off for personal reasons

Headquarter Nissan

To get going in the sales world, Headquarter Nissan is a great start. I would recommend anyone to give it a shot. You learn great sales tactics that are beneficial for the future.

High Stress environment

Lack of management caused me to leave the company. The team of managers micromanaged every step of the way and there was inappropriate behavior between male supervisors and female employees.

long hours low pay

They extended the hours for longer days at work there's not enough work for the technicians that it here for that day and there is not enough work for the dealership staying from for these hours

Pros

Cons

long business hours

Loves working here

Been in the automotive industry for 10 years and by far my favorite dealership. Their mission is outstanding and there pay makes everything worth It! Loves working here!

Pros

Work environment, pay, fellow employees, general manager

Cons

None!

Service Advisor

Worked here for over 2 years, went through at least 4 Service Managers and still couldn't seem to get business back on track. 3 hour oil change waits, means that no customers were happy. Management never cared to praise employees for their efforts, only called them in the office to harshly criticize them on their efforts.

Cons

12 hour shifts, commision

Very Busy dealership

*Off the wall ideas that don't pertain to the business nor customers. *The General Manager would change policy & procedure like clock work. *The feedback from the customers on how the dealership was run was horrid (i.e. Yelp, Google, Serv.com, etc.)

Pros

Pay is excellant.

Cons

Customer Servise was terrible.

Fun working environment but job security is another story

a typcial day at HQN consist of a mandatory 25 phone calls from product specialist. every 90 days 25 sales must be done. job guarantee is not ensured

Product Specialist

Like many sales jobs the work life balance is horrible . You usually end up working your off days just to hit numbers. Training is minimal and the management team leaves a lot to be desired. The lack of leadership trickles down to the team members. There is a low sense of moral. Although they pay very well there is always a new reason to take your pay away.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

Poor work life balance, poor management

Long hours, poor management, no leadership

If you like being mislead about your pay, benefits, and many other things, then apply here. If you like broken promises and being filled with pipe dreams, then this is definetly the place for you. If you do apply ask about the after hours "volunteer" program with no pay, or the no company match 401k program.

Pros

Clean, decent equipment

Cons

Long hours, poor management, no family time

Productive place to work

Great place to grow, I learnt to be self-reliant. In car sales business you have to build your customer base. Most enjoyable part is the look on a customers face when you get them the car they wanted.

Cons

Long hours, not very much time for family

It's a car Dealership, take that as you may

It's a pretty busy dealership. The people are very nice. Very clean facility. I miss this job.It's a pretty laid back enviornment. If you work hard you can excel. They just work you like crazy.

Great teamwork

Excellent training staff and always willing to help! They are family oriented and believe in teamwork!

good

fun environment room to grow and learn. but company had a lot of lay offs

Good job

The pay is excellent if you get enough work, the management was great at first, then they made changes and it became worse

Pros

buy lunches on Saturdays

Cons

no work, no pay

Common questions about Headquarter Nissan

Answered by current and former employees at Headquarter Nissan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Headquarter Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits