Headway Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Relaxed work environment
Wax Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VADecember 9, 2018
This is a temp agency and the worked quickly and diligently to find a great job for me. The staff was very professional and friendly. The only issue I had with this company was their failure to place me in a new position after my previous contract ended.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
temporary positions
A great place to work.
Data Collector/Enumerator (Former Employee) –  Macclenny, FLDecember 5, 2018
It was unfortunate the government contract ended. The flexible work hours and opportunity to schedule your own weekly assignments was a great environment.
Pros
Flexible work schedule and promotions from within the organization.
Cons
Travelled to another county to work.
It was a temp job
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 18, 2018
You call everyday if they had work you worked if not you keep calling till they do have something and it was for the jobs that you could do or if wanted to do and for however long it was
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not consistent
PathGoal review
Not Disclosed (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 26, 2018
Terrible work environment. High stress and start up business autmosphere. They will tear you down until you have nothing left and when they feel like you aren’t “fully” smiling anymore, they let you go, even if your performance record is stellar. Or push you to the point you just up and quit! When they let you go they will talk about you to other staff because I have witnessed this. They recruit from the outside in and you never know when someone new will show up or quit. As people quit and get fired regularly. In the last 6-12 months 90% of the staff is new!. I just about ruined my career working there being blamed for things I never did. Run if you value your career at all!! Best PEO in North Carolina? That’s a stretch to say the least. Family like environment? Hardly!
Pros
In the beginning everything is good. Give it 30-90 days
Cons
Terrible leadership, Unprofessional work environment and unless you have something over their heads to sue them with, this may not be a life long career!
Okay
Telephone Interviewer Data Collector (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 17, 2018
A typical day at work is pretty spontaneous. I have learned a lot about being detailed in one's work. Most enjoyable part is being able to work. The company needs to work on improving overall.
Fun & productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCAugust 13, 2018
This is a great job it's just a little to far for me it's a really fun work place they are very helpful and caring people. They work with you as long as to tell them your situation
Pros
Everything is great
Cons
Too far
Poorly run organization where clients and employees are not valued
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 20, 2018
Headway Workforce Solutions has great potential, but the executive team is wholly disengaged from its recruiters and from its non-executive employees. Turnover is abysmal, benefits are non-existent, and there are little to no opportunities for career advancement.
Ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 28, 2018
It was a very eye-opening experience dealing with this agency. The employees were ok but didn't get back to you in a timely matter no had payroll on time and accurate
Pros
its a job
Cons
need organized
This was an awesome company to work for
Claims Processor/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 12, 2018
I worked overnight at this company. The atmosphere was very relaxing, no interruption, even though the manager made sure our work was done. maybe I say this because I worked overnight.
Pros
No interruptions
Cons
no cons
Temporary Position.
Data Collector (Temporary Assignment) (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 8, 2018
It's good for a temporary assignment, I wouldn't work hear long term though. Management is very nice, and the position is extremely flexible, Pay is also good
Children's Mental Health Targeted Case Manger (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNMay 29, 2018
Headway had an inclusive culture that was client centered. Headway had flexible schedules and easy goals that were obtainable. The hardest part of the job was learning the paperwork and procedures.
Not productive
Packer (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCMay 25, 2018
This is a temp service that went out of business.They were not treating their employers good. I guess that why they went out of business.But I would't recommend anyone
Great Place
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VA 23666May 23, 2018
I worked at several different jobs while at Headway. The pay was good but could be a little better. Not a place to go if you are looking for stability.
Internally Driven
Field Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEMay 10, 2018
Headway gives me the opportunity to shine as much as I want, work my own hours.

I am self-driven, tenacious, love challenges, love meeting new people.

I appreciate getting compensated for what I am worth!
Great Company Culture when thriving
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 4, 2018
The company culture is great, but as of lately stability has not been here, due to loss of business. When business is thriving it is easy to excel and grow here.
operations
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 25, 2018
Seasonal Job, they had crown reach trucks which was easy to operate and rf. scanners two coolers and one freezer. so at times it was pretty cold in there.
They work with you
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 18, 2018
They do everything they can to get your a job. They don't stop until you do. They actually act like they are upset if a contract ends. I would recommend this Temp Agency.
Great Place to Work
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 28, 2018
I enjoyed working with Headway Workforce Solutions. Everyone was great, the recruiter, the project manager and all others concerned. were extremely helpful.The environment was professional but relaxed. Headway has many contracts and when a contract that you are assigned to comes to an end you have the ability to move to another contract of your interest which I think is a valuable feature. and allows for continuous employment.
Pros
Greaat place to work
Cons
Free Coffee and always giving us food
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2018
It is a fun environment and the management was good and they participated in holiday fun and charities enjoyed while I was there. It was a great place
Pros
enjoyable place
Cons
high turn over rate
Fast pace, short term, no support
Hickory Farms Seasonal Manager (Former Employee) –  OHIOMarch 8, 2018
This is a short term fast pace job. But there is no support if you need more staff, and they accuse you of wrong doing with no proof. Ok for christmas money.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Headway Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.9InHerSight Score

4.7Personal Development

4.9Career Opportunities

5.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight