Healing Care Hospice Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 24 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Healing Care Hospice is a mission-oriented, Medicare-certified hospice agency based in the City of Downey.
Our mission is to provide compassionate and skilled hospice care so that our patients and their families can live in comfort, have peace of mind, and experience healing when cure is not possible. We aim to enhance quality of life and preserve dignity throughout the progression of a life-limiting illness by focusing intently on the individual needs of each patient and family. We look at the patient and the family as a single unit and recognize that family support is essential to quality hospice care.
Our approach to care is based on our belief that we can make a positive impact on the lives of our patients and their families. Our name begins with healing because we understand that while cure is not always possible, healing is. We strongly believe that quality hospice care promotes not only physical comfort, but also emotional and spiritual healing for the patient and family. We encourage and support the patient and family to seek out opportunities for personal growth, re connection, and reconciliation.
You’re seeing all 16 jobs at Healing Care Hospice because we can’t find any available jobs at Healing Care Hospice close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 484 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Awesome company to work for, Work is spread evenly and not loaded on person. Easy to take time off when needed. Able to apply for other positions within the company. Good benefits and market pay.
I was part of a team where our lead would come in at 9am, take a 1.5 hour lunch, and leave at 4pm. The work hours are 8-5. It was so unfair. Just because he was buddies with the boss and his sister worked there, he did whatever he wanted. And no one could say anything about it without having bad stuff said about them. I needed time to take care of my family and they said I missed too many days. They pressure you to do a lot of work and they dont say thank you. do yourself a favor and dont work here
The management is horrible. If you are not part of the main group of people who suck up to the main nurse, good luck. They try to get people fired if they don't like them. They gossip and belittle you. They only want to talk or yell at you if you did something wrong. The benefits are okay but for the stress and mind-games these people play, it is not worth it. DO NOT WORK HERE
This company is a very good company to work for. They treat you with respect and are honest. They will work with your schedule if you have a family and encourage higher education.
I appreciate that Healing Care supports employers, their patient as well as family members in their decisions . Healing Care Hospice encourages education advancement.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 13 questions about working at Healing Care Hospice. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Healing Care Hospice employees.
Insights from 10 Indeed users who have interviewed with Healing Care Hospice within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Healing Care Hospice