Healix is the nation’s leader in providing patient and physician peace of mind with proven office-based infusion services. For nearly 30 years, Healix has assisted physicians with unparalleled capabilities focused on patient care, comfort, compliance, and clinical outcomes in an outpatient setting.
Thousands of patients require infusion therapy services and deserve extraordinary care. By joining the Healix team, you will support those providing that care and allow our company to continue innovating for new, improved services.
Our Corporate Office and state-of-the-art compounding pharmacy are located in Sugar Land, Texas, consistently voted one of the best places to live in the country. Additionally, Healix-managed office infusion centers can be found nationwide, staffed by our excellent clinicians. Whether you have a clinical expertise or strengths in business, we offer diverse positions that are both challenging and rewarding. Start an exciting career in healthcare with Healix and begin transforming the lives of patients, caregivers, and communities. Learn more at www.healix.net/careers.
Healix Employee Benefits Include:
- Group Insurance for medical, dental, vision, and prescription services
- Income Protection with Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Paid time off with holidays, vacation, personal and sick leave, bereavement, extended sick leave, and jury duty
- Additional time off for family medical leave, disability and maternal leave, and military leave
- Company Sponsored Events, like Employee of the Month, Employee of the Year, Site of the Year, and more – less