Healix, LLC Employee Reviews

Very Unoriganized Company to work for
Data Entry Specialist, Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TX 77478November 13, 2018
This is a very unorganized company. You have 20+ Managers and Supervisors that all want different thing. No one wants to train you properly, and you get disciplined for not knowing how to properly do your job.
November 20, 2018

Thanks for your candid review of Healix. We are very disappointed to hear that your experience thus far hasn't met your expectations, and in particular that you feel the company is not well organized. Like most organizations, all employees have one direct supervisor at Healix. As we promote a collaborative environment between departments, many employees also interact with other teams and those managers. Our hope is that altogether our departments cooperate to provide the best possible service to our patients and clients. We'd really like to help facilitate additional training and support for you to improve your personal experience, so we invite you to reach out to the Department VP or HR Team directly. Let's make Healix a wonderful place to work together!

Employee BEWARE!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 11, 2018
This company is so poorly run. Very "top heavy." They give you basically no training but expect you to be perfect from the start. You never hear from corporate unless you are being "scolded" for something. After asking for specific examples for feedback you are given nothing. They only care about profit. They do not care about patient care unless it helps their bottom line. I have worked for many companies and no company has been perfect, but for the most part cared about their employees. Not Healix. Until working for Healix, I never imagined a company could be so horrible. If you are an employee there, you are on your own... and they will throw you under the bus at a moment's notice if it benefits them. I will give them credit that they pay well... but trust me it's not worth it.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No support from management, no feedback, poor training, horrible working conditions
August 31, 2018

We appreciate your honest review and are very disappointed to hear that your experience with Healix does not align with our company goals and intentions. At Healix, we prioritize our hiring and training efforts through Healix University, both with online and in-person training, with a focus on enabling our expert clinicians to provide extraordinary patient care. We strive to place each of our site employees in an entrepreneurial, interdisciplinary team environment where they play a vital role in supporting the physicians, patients, and operations of the infusion center. For 30 years, our top priority has been, and will continue to be, taking the best possible care of our patients, employees, clients, and the larger communities in which we serve. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to reach out directly to our HR Team so that we can discuss the specifics of your experience; help us make Healix a truly positive place to be!

- Healix HR Team

Could have been a great job
National Coverage Specialist (Former Employee) –  nationalJuly 11, 2018
I was a traveler. Their communication sucked. Not enough employees to staff jobs. Management was stressed and took it out on staff. Expectations were unrealistic. Met a lot of great people.
Pros
Decent wages if it had truly been the job they told me about
Cons
Was not what they explained, upper management is horrible, mid management is stressed to the max
July 27, 2018

We appreciate your candid review. While we are happy that you met many great people while working here and that you found your position appealing, it's disappointing to learn that overall you did not have a positive experience. As you may know, improving communications through a variety of channels is one of our top priorities for the year. We also work hard to give our employees a healthy work-life balance, including daily duties. We'll share your feedback with our management team to help us continue to improve.
- Healix HR Team

If you want meiodocre pay
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 24, 2018
Cons

*passed over for promotions
*no room for advancement
*favoritism
*disorganized
*expects mircles to be performed

Pros
*work like balance
*flexible work envoirnment
July 27, 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We are sorry that your current experience at Healix has been disappointing. We strive to treat every employee fairly with equal opportunity for growth and professional development, so we encourage you to reach out to your manager or the HR Team to discuss your personal growth plan. In the meantime, we are so glad to hear that the work-life balance and flexible work environment are enjoyed!

Depressing environment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 5, 2018
No room for growth, very little to no training. I’ve never worked in an environment that was so depressing, untrustworthy and extremely stressful. Management is always ready to belittle you or scuff at you or have unspoken expectations that didn’t get voiced. Please don’t waist your time. Also the pay is not what I expected and the benefits are too expensive and horrible.
Pros
Clean work area
Cons
Benefits and pay
July 27, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to comment. We are disappointed to hear that overall your time at Healix did not meet your expectations. Employee training and transparent initial discussions about benefits, pay, and job duties is a priority for us, so we appreciate the feedback. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Healix HR Team

Great company for a business professional
Business Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 4, 2018
Healix is a really solid company for a business professional wanting to be in the healthcare industry. I've had such a positive experience iwth my coworkers and managers. I also have been given several opportunities for advancement based on my skill set. Overall this is a great place to work.
Pros
Good mangaement, teamwork, opportunity for advancement
July 27, 2018

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! It is so nice to hear that your experience thus far has featured positive teamwork and professional growth. Our employees truly are what make us great, and we aim to equip each and every one for success. Thank you for all you do each day - you make a difference!

Stressful because of management
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Sugarland, TXApril 30, 2018
Current employee, poor management,lack of care for employees, high turnover constantly, poor benefits, negative gossipy work environment, decent pay, easy work.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Poor management
Excellent Management
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2018
The work at Healix can get a little boring at times. However, the managers are nice and knowledgeable. The office is very quiet, and cell phones are forbidden.
Pros
Nice clean work space/Excellent managers
Cons
Boring repetitive work
Working Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 15, 2018
Working at Healix infusion was an amazing experience. It was a great opportunity for me, especially being so young to work in such a high end, professional environment.
July 27, 2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so glad that you found Healix to be an amazing experience. New talent is always welcomed here, so keep us in mind when it's time for a full-time job!
- Healix HR Team

Don't work for this company
Clinical Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 13, 2018
If you are thinking about working for this company, DON'T.
They expect you to be perfect from day one. They give you very little if any training and the pressure is unbearable. .
Pros
Cons
High Pressure work place, no training
good
LEAD PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 14, 2018
Was great experience working At Healix,Frienly place little bit stressful and lot of overtime if you needed,
Growing Company and increasing in the work every day.
It is what you proactively make of your position
National Infusion RN (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJanuary 17, 2018
As a National Traveler you must remain flexible and patient. Some assignments are easy and some are challenging. If you tie into the Corporate Staff and utilize their expertise you will find a synergistic and cooperative relationship that is supportive and engaging. As a National Traveler RN you must possess confidence, patience and rely on your resources heavily to be successful in this position
Pros
Per diem pay, earned flight miles and upgrades, free car miles, corporate weeks to catch your breath on top of the regular time off
Cons
Disengaged from family, friends and community as you travel 100% of the time and are home on weekends
Good company
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 12, 2018
Good company to work for. Did not like the travel involved in the position I worked. Management was easy to work with and responsive to issues encountered at the workplace.
Did not given sufficient education.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  GAOctober 31, 2017
Did not like the nurse patient ratio and that I was working 60+ hours per week and only getting paid for 40.

No lunch breaks normally.

Poor communiction.
Work environment depends on location
n/a (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 14, 2017
Healix partners with medical practices nationwide. Each physician's office is different and most of these reviews are based on the employees individual experience at a specific location. Overall, the corporate environment is great and the pay is comparable. Definitely fast paced. I am loving it so far!!
Don't work for Healix
NURSE (Former Employee) –  all over U.S.October 10, 2017
A typical day at the infusion clinic is extremely busy, no lunch break, and no bathroom break. You will not learn much here, but working more than 10 hours a day. Management will not care about your inputs. They are all about making the money. The hardest part about the outpatient infusion nurse for Healix is high patient acuity, multiple discharge and admission on the same day, lack of management support, Doctors assume that nurse can take more and more patients, expect you to drop everything and attend to their needs. If you even get a break sometimes, there will be interruption while you are on break.
Pros
Cons
no breaks and do not get pay for working overtime
Poor job choice for a RN. No growth or flexibility.Overworked underpaid.
Infusion Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 11, 2017
This company dose not promote within and does not support the needs of the infusion nurse. The goal is profit for the physician. Benefits very expensive.
Cons
50-60hrs/week with weekends. no overtime pay. poor support from corporate
Good enviroment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2017
Working at Healix has been a great experience. All staff are respectful and polite. Healix is a Fast paced environment but is also a laid back atmosphere. Healix is a great place to advance and gain hands on experience.
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
Benifits
no advancement opportunities
Infusion Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2017
learned a lot but was overworked in my position. they pigeon hole your job and demand too much for what they pay you. no bonuses, raises aren't guaranteed. favortism over skills. they would rather hire outside employees than promote within. benefits are a joke. no insurance for months.
Pros
nice treats, coffee, tea, casual fridays. some great colleagues.
Cons
insurance. neoptism. overworked employees
Family owned
Director, Managed Care (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 30, 2017
the work place inviroment is very negative. The respect level for management is lacking. Not an easy place to work but if you were able to bring your talents to the table, you did get support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healix, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.