Working here is horrid. Backstabbing, favoritism, lies and gossip. Employees lives being ruined so a handful of employees can get ahead. It's like being perpetually in high school. HR doesn't care, if anything they are the worst of the bunch. I have never seen an HR department so unwilling to solve a problem, but then again, their leader is rotten, so why wouldn't the whole department be rotten. Disgusting place to work. Shame on Healogics.
Was demoralizing and demeaning with the current NP there. She will find anyway to put her staff down as well as patients and other doctors just to make herself look good. Terrible person and should not be in healthcare
I feel sick coming to work every day. So much back stabbing, you never know who to trust or who is going to use you to get ahead by stepping on you
Stressful! If patients call and cancel, the program director is breathing down your neck. It is all about money, money, and money for the company- Not quality of health care. Too many patients per day sern for the nurses.
This is the most bizarre and horrible company I have ever worked for. Total disregard for standards of patient care and safety. Abusive and nasty to employees and daily violations of labor laws. The greed outweighs everything else- no professionalism here.
Anxious. We're on hard times in this place and it has me walking on eggshells most of the time.
- How would you describe the pace of work at Healogics?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Healogics about how to improve it?6 people answered
- Where is the job located?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- What is the pay for Clinical RN full time3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Healogics? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Healogics? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Does the company provide benefits? Medical/ dental insurance? 401K, pension, ect?2 people answered
- What are the shifts available for nurses?2 people answered
- How long is the hiring process What is the rate of pay for an HBO Technician2 people answered