Patient care management or their model of working is ridiculous unless they have enough staff. Which they won't due to the nurse practitioner who is a bully and has no idea what teamwork entails. She is just there to make sure she demeans and demoralizes her staff and talk had about patients and other doctors. NP ON A TOTAL POWER TRIP.
Very fast paced. As RN case manager I run all day long. Does not matter if patient A has more wounds than patient B. You get so many minutes with each one. Now my clinical nurse Mgr understands the need but then gets flack that our productivity is down because we aren’t seeing more patients. Some days you want to hit your head on a wall and try to get all the wound care and paper work done but it takes more than 8 hours a day. Some days they want you out after 8 hours no matter if a patient needs more care. Fit it in some other time. Then you are behind before you start the next day. The two reasons I stay is to get more experience and my co-workers are awesome. Don’t think I will stay longer than a year.
Working for this company they do not care for their employees they never have anything nice they make you feel useless. Go to HR they dobnot help! Its not about patients its about numbers! My managers are the worst I have worked in the field 13 years never came across no team no management. In the end you are replaceable and will work you to death and under pay you !
Overwhelmingly busy at our clinic everyday.
Very fast paced- too much so! Nurses are run ragged! Frowned upon to spend too long with a patient.
Very fast paced- too much so! Nurses are expected to rush from one patient to another. Sad for the patient!
Very fast paced, concerned with the number of patients seen NOT quality of care.
Uneventful and not challenging,
Very proficeant work flow
- What advice would you give the CEO of Healogics about how to improve it?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Healogics?6 people answered
- Where is the job located?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Healogics?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Healogics a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the pay for Clinical RN full time3 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Healogics?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Healogics?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Healogics?2 people answered