Healogics

Healogics Employee Reviews

Challenging and rewarding workplace
The most rewarding part of this job is the level of dedication of the team that you work with.
Fantastic to contribute to the healing of patients and their families - work life balance difficult
At the local level, it is very satisfying to participate in the healing of patients' wounds; nurses and physicians truly work together as a team; Unfortunately, there appears to be quite a disconnect between team mates in the field and those at the corporate level.
Best of the BEST
I love and support this company. What an amazing place to work for. They are very family friendly and are willing to work with you during a crisis. I respect all of the upper management.
Very team oriented
I usually start my work at 8:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I usually begin by going over the list from the previous day or week. This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward without any glitches. I am responsible for reviewing jurisdictional correspondence and completing various projects that are assigned to me. I keep in touch with our external offices and internal departments and keep them updated about the progress of requests and make sure they are happy with the information that I have provided.
Would love to come back to this company
Great place to work, with wonderful coworkers and managememt. Looks out for employees and flexible for days off. They look out for their employees and have a great work environment
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Depending on the department, Healogics is a great place to work. My understanding is that some departments have more issues than others, but IT has been really great. Leadership is awesome and very flexible.
Okay place
Healogics is very much about the community education vs what is actually happening in the clinic. The idea is to be out marketing most of the week which makes it hard to know what is actually going in the clinic with the staff.
I enjoyed the people i worked with.
Corporate management should let on site management make decisions that have relevance to individual Productivity. Please look into this. I am a good worker, apparently things were misconstrued.
Company
Enjoy working here, but not enough hours to support. Leadership is sporadic. However, management is overworked too. No coverage for when Dr. out. Genuine care for patient is seen in the Dr.s treatment of patients.
Pros
Working to help patients
Cons
Productivity is #1 to Company
Helping patients change lives
I love focusing on helping wounded patients change their lives. You must be a selfstarter needing very little direction to work at the management level or higher. No mentoring or assistance in career advancement. But the patient relations and impact is amazing.
Enjoyed the patients coming weekly to the center
Patients were satisfied with my overall technical savvy. I treated patients with all the consideration, expertise, go above and beyond, worked as they felt comfortable, great conversations as I continued my wound care.
A great place to work
I loved working here at this facility. Great co-workers, always felt like I was welcomed. The only reason I am leaving this great place is due to the amount hours allowed to work. Only contracted for 30 hours, and it's not enough for me.
Pros
Very big family environment/team work is a plus
Cons
Just not being able to work more hours to get by
Overworked/UnderPaid
They promise u the dream upon hire, then they drop u. Adding job descriptions that don't pertain to you, if your not an RN or program Director your thier trash and they will make it clear of that.U end of being your nurses slaves having u fall behind on your job & not allowed OT to finish yours. There is constant change of staff & they don't care for thier patients they care about thier "census" reports!!! & Fraudly charging on uperbills
& superbillffraudcharge on

Th Thefraudlyfraudcharge
Great place to start your career
This is an okay place to work. I wouldn't suggest building a long career with Healogics unless you are favored by Senior Management. The pay is not competitive for the work required.
Great coworkers and Management
Great people, good energy, looks out for their employees.
Hardest part of job was the Software, and its inability to interface with Accounting. Software also not user friendly.
Pros
nice people
Cons
payroll software
Productive and great place to work
All the doctors are great! You work with many doctors with many different backgrounds. The patients are fantastic as well. The nurses are all very hard workers as well.
Corporate Management
When I first started at Healogics it was a small corporation, with an excellent direct management. Over time the corporation was bought out and new regional management was overbearing, almost to the point of bullying. I know this is strong language, but it is the best description.
Pros
Local Management was good
Cons
Corporate management poor excuse for management
Rewarding, but very hard work
As the clinical nurse manager, I was held responsible for filling in for nursing staff when they called out or were on vacation. The office I worked in was short-staffed which meant I had a dual role as a floor nurse and still held responsible for the management role I was hired for. Definitely UNDERPAID!! Schedules frequently ran behind, and I often put in many hours of "extra" time both at the office and on weekends at home without compensatory time or any compensation. I learned that this was a common theme with many offices across the United States. The patients were very accommodating to the 1.5 - 2 hr wait, and extremely pleasant to the staff. Physicians were also pleasant to work with.
Overall I had a great experience with Healogics.
I would recommend a friend to work with healogics, they offer great benefits, a good working environment, excellent training and training facilities. The only improvement would be management organization, and higher salaries.
over scheduled and under staffed
A regular day has 30 minutes of overtime scheduled in everyday. Lunch "hours" are sporadic at best , usually only 30 minutes max and "working lunches" are very common without pay. Working 11-12 hour days 5 days a week are common place due to understaffing and over scheduling. Time off is difficult to get for the most mundane appointments.
Pros
Free food during "working lunches"
Cons
long hours, short lunches, no additional breaks, high stress
Worst job I have ever had in healthcare
AVP for the Midwest was absolutely terrible. Degrading, highly disrespectful, and no professionalism. It's not worth the money. Zero autonomy and no one listens to your needs. You are given 5 different answers for everything that you ask.