Healogics

Healogics Employee Reviews

Challenging and rewarding workplace
The most rewarding part of this job is the level of dedication of the team that you work with.
Helping patients change lives
I love focusing on helping wounded patients change their lives. You must be a selfstarter needing very little direction to work at the management level or higher. No mentoring or assistance in career advancement. But the patient relations and impact is amazing.
Enjoyed the patients coming weekly to the center
Patients were satisfied with my overall technical savvy. I treated patients with all the consideration, expertise, go above and beyond, worked as they felt comfortable, great conversations as I continued my wound care.
A great place to work
I loved working here at this facility. Great co-workers, always felt like I was welcomed. The only reason I am leaving this great place is due to the amount hours allowed to work. Only contracted for 30 hours, and it's not enough for me.
Pros
Very big family environment/team work is a plus
Cons
Just not being able to work more hours to get by
Overworked/UnderPaid
They promise u the dream upon hire, then they drop u. Adding job descriptions that don't pertain to you, if your not an RN or program Director your thier trash and they will make it clear of that.U end of being your nurses slaves having u fall behind on your job & not allowed OT to finish yours. There is constant change of staff & they don't care for thier patients they care about thier "census" reports!!! & Fraudly charging on uperbills
& superbillffraudcharge on

Th Thefraudlyfraudcharge
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great place to start your career
This is an okay place to work. I wouldn't suggest building a long career with Healogics unless you are favored by Senior Management. The pay is not competitive for the work required.
Great coworkers and Management
Great people, good energy, looks out for their employees.
Hardest part of job was the Software, and its inability to interface with Accounting. Software also not user friendly.
Pros
nice people
Cons
payroll software
Productive and great place to work
All the doctors are great! You work with many doctors with many different backgrounds. The patients are fantastic as well. The nurses are all very hard workers as well.
Corporate Management
When I first started at Healogics it was a small corporation, with an excellent direct management. Over time the corporation was bought out and new regional management was overbearing, almost to the point of bullying. I know this is strong language, but it is the best description.
Pros
Local Management was good
Cons
Corporate management poor excuse for management
Rewarding, but very hard work
As the clinical nurse manager, I was held responsible for filling in for nursing staff when they called out or were on vacation. The office I worked in was short-staffed which meant I had a dual role as a floor nurse and still held responsible for the management role I was hired for. Definitely UNDERPAID!! Schedules frequently ran behind, and I often put in many hours of "extra" time both at the office and on weekends at home without compensatory time or any compensation. I learned that this was a common theme with many offices across the United States. The patients were very accommodating to the 1.5 - 2 hr wait, and extremely pleasant to the staff. Physicians were also pleasant to work with.
Overall I had a great experience with Healogics.
I would recommend a friend to work with healogics, they offer great benefits, a good working environment, excellent training and training facilities. The only improvement would be management organization, and higher salaries.
over scheduled and under staffed
A regular day has 30 minutes of overtime scheduled in everyday. Lunch "hours" are sporadic at best , usually only 30 minutes max and "working lunches" are very common without pay. Working 11-12 hour days 5 days a week are common place due to understaffing and over scheduling. Time off is difficult to get for the most mundane appointments.
Pros
Free food during "working lunches"
Cons
long hours, short lunches, no additional breaks, high stress
Worst job I have ever had in healthcare
AVP for the Midwest was absolutely terrible. Degrading, highly disrespectful, and no professionalism. It's not worth the money. Zero autonomy and no one listens to your needs. You are given 5 different answers for everything that you ask.
Hostile environment
If you aren't into gossip, and aren't an RN, you don't rate here. As a paramedic, I was "just an EMT" and was treated poorly. I was picked on and threatened. There was no mission followed. Patient care wasn't a priority, nor was safety. All they cared about was a warm body in the hyperbaric chamber. I filed "anonymous" complaints with corporate HR and was threatened. I was never followed up with after my exit interview when I stated all of the issues I had with this company. 10/10 do not recommend working for this company.
Pros
Cons
No breaks except for short lunch
Terrible work/life balance
Nurse manager unhelpful and did not support her clinical staff. Hired her friends once the nursing staff began leaving. Never left work on time due to over booking of patients and understaffed.
I enjoyed my time at Healogics and I was allowed to grow into other areas of the department. This company really cares about helping the patients and all activities are focused around patient care.
Toxic Culture
I work in the corporate office. I have never been in a more toxic environment. There is so much back stabbing and everyone is out for themselves. Even willing to throw their fellow employees under the bus to get ahead. It's disgusting. The whole culture is driven by the HR department who as so toxic and dysfunctional, it's no wonder why the office is so messed up. Don't waste your time here.
horrible manager
Typical day was comprised of not only doing the work as a supervisor but also working in the clinic. Covering staff that were off. Manager was very negative.
Good employer
As a PD, this is a contract position. If your contract terms, it's as though they expect you to leave. I stuck it out hopeful to save the contract then had to ask why I was not being compensated for fulfilling my job to the last day of the contract. I always enjoyed working for Healogics. they were constantly trying to make the culture better. You must be a self starter Or you will fail. There is not much training hams on. The training they do offer, you go away for one week and must retain everything. They should spread out the training
Stressful
I found that Healogics was a stressful place to work due to the lack of leadership and initiative. Administrative staff as well as clinical staff were constantly stressed and over worked due to leaderships lack of involvement when it came to order and direction when it came to supporting staff in the daily struggles that they faced.
Pros
Paitents
Cons
micromanaging and no sense of direction
Avoid working here and patients beware
NP Is a tyrant. Constantly demoralizes and demeans her staff. Even if you do everything right and have a good day she will go out of her way to put you down for the smallest of things. Have heard her talking bad things about doctors as well as patients if they don't agree with what she says. Corporate management is no help and don't care unless they are not making money. From someone that used to work there stay away
Pros
Cons
Demeaning and demoralizing for staff