Clients are very friendly
In-Home Health Aide/CNA (Current Employee) – Baltimore, MD – August 6, 2016
• Assist clients with daily living activities.
• Prepare and or assist with feeding.
• Assist with Ambulation.
• Help clients get dressed and groomed.
• Bathe clients and observe body for any sores, bruises,
scratches, or bleeding.
• Report any physical or mental changes to head nurse on duty.
• Be a companion.
• Remind clients to take medication.
• Take clients on errands if necessary.
• Light housekeeping.
• Encourage client to do fun activities and to socialize