Health Dimensions Group Employee Reviews

Interim RN/DON
Interim Director (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 27, 2018
Hired as DON in 2016. I worked for 18 months without an evaluation or pay raise. Very Stressful work environment and lack of overseeing administrator.

I was Hired as a 1099 nurse consultant in 2018. I worked for 3 months then they had no other work. No active recruitement plan by corporation for work, but they continue to advertise for new nurse consultants. The management states I do a great job but they have no work and the HR contact is out for 6 weeks.

CONS: unsteady work, no OT, no benefits as contract employee, stressful environment.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Staff are constantly working Short
Innovative company, employee oriented,
Interim Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI 53081July 23, 2018
Working for HDG proved very beneficial for me. They were supportive, understanding, and gave excellent feedback and provided education. I did not hesitate to ask for help if I needed it. The hardest part of the job was the necessary regulation paperwork that comes with the long term healthcare environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the residents.
Pros
They value their employees
Cons
It was a very good experience for me, I really don't have any cons.
Excellent company to work for!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 6, 2015
Great company culture! From day one I felt like a valued member of the team. The owners are extremely thoughtful and they really care about their employees. Good benefits, tuition assistance, and 401K. Great compensation. The company is growing and there is opportunity for advancement in several areas.
Pros
Free soda and coffee, gym onsite at corp office.
Cons
Excellent company to work for.
Exec Administrator/Regional Dir of Operations (Former Employee) –  Three communities in Denver COFebruary 16, 2015
They care immensely about their employees and their customers. I was able to work autonamously yet had extensive leadership and management training. The company cared about personal development. The CEO and the Principals were very visible in the company and they were very transparent in terms of their operations and financial status on an annual basis. When the company did extremely well, bonuses were passed on to employees.
Pros
Regular all-staff meetings several times a year in different locations
Cons
None really
Wonderful Company, Little Opportunity for Advancement
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Hopkins, MNSeptember 5, 2014
Health Dimensions Group is a wonderful place to work, with a solid mission and values. It's a small company, which makes the hierarchy between leadership and staff less intimidating and more collaborative than at larger companies. Unfortunately, the company is slow to provide opportunities for growth or advancement within the company.