Health Force Employee Reviews

Equal Opportunity Employer
Front Desk Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 31, 2018
I worked at Health Force for 13yrs in various positions. I found it to be a family oriented company. There is opportunity for you to learn all aspects of the company and its operations. A typical day at work is answering phones, scheduling and providing customer service to staff clients and vendors
Pros
Provides excellent healthcare to its clients. Listens to employees and respect their opinions
Cons
All holidays are not observed
Able to schedule my clients to my day and time
Home health nurse, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2018
Home health nursing, teaching clients about etiology and care of their condition. Set medisets with medication, perfomed wound care and open clients to our service for HSS
Pros
Self Sssheduling
Work at your pace
RESIDENT CARE COORDINATOR/SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2018
This company is as good as you make it. There are a few problems with upper management but is over shadowed by the the great support and friendliness.
Health Force. Buffalo New York
Primary Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 17, 2018
Great staff, very friendly. I enjoyed working there- recall this is Health Force in Buffalo New York. Relaxed easygoing environment if you are looking for a job you need to apply online.
Sketchy
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  AZDecember 12, 2017
The $65/$55 per home visit comes down to less than $10 per hour. Redundant time consuming documentation that is not compensated for. Also no mileage reimbursement. Lots of remote training with minimal compensation. Have to pay for your own pre-employment drug test & pre-employment medical screening.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Compensation
Official response from Health Force
December 19, 2017

Unfortunately, when Manager first begins this position, the time spent documenting and learning the Sase Management System seems to be over whelming. As time goes on and you have learned the processes, the software and the requirements of the Insurance Company, it becomes a much easier position. In fact, the trade-off of the flexibility of the position makes it more attractive for most people. For employees traveling outside of their home area, a mileage stipend is offered. For those CMs who have been working for years, it has worked well

great place to work
Assist in sick calls scheduling and treatments (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 5, 2017
it has a very good working environment. The management and office crew are great to work with. It allowed me to be flexible with my time and family concerns.
Care case manager
Care case manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLSeptember 21, 2017
Very unprofessional and unorganized! Was hired as a care manager, pay is unreliable, 'miscommunication, would not recommend!! Not recommend to my enemy! Patient is alright but company handling business is not reliable.
Nice environment
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2017
Not a place I would tell someone about they are not a good company to work for because management is not organized. The owner was very nice and I would work for him but not management.
Pros
Lunch breaks, own work space
Cons
just not organized
Official response from Health Force
December 19, 2017

This comment belongs to another HF, not the ours. Our ownership is not male and is not an office space. Our staff works remotely.

Pleasant environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 23, 2017
The employees that I have worked with have all been pleasant and helpful. The office workers have always been kind and helpful. My team leader (boss) has always been there for me and helpful.
Pros
A changable work shcedule
Cons
I can be cancelled at anytime
Great place to work and I am currently still working
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 20, 2017
Great job , great people to work with...
Help Medicare members navigate through the healthcare system, help members with resources in the community, when needs are expressed. Goal is to avoid unnecessary hospital visits and ER visits. Keep members at home and independent
Pros
Make my own schedule
Cons
Employer in Columbia, but have to communicate by phone or email
Great
Satisfied Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 20, 2017
No complaints. Great place to work. Everyone is really nice. Flexibility and room for growth. Pay weekly and no weekends required.
Should have been a great place to work.
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 25, 2016
No EHR to work with and paperwork was endless. Charting was a nightmare. Paperwork was always a concern when going from home to home to office and etc.
Pros
Working hours were great.
Cons
Difficult to work with very little guidance.
Good employer to work for.
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 9, 2016
Great company to work for. I like the freedom and the work from home aspect. You have to be very discipline to work from home, for you will have many distractions and you are on your own. The job is a contract job for Humana. You will meet with newly discharged elderly or disabled Humana members and provide case management and monitor their progress of recovery. Your manager from Health Force and the Humana manager will monitor your documentation every 24 hours which I think you should have longer time frame to enter notes due to you have to be on the road in the field then come home and chart. You could be away from your home up to 60 miles. This company does provide mileage incentives which is a plus.
very unorganized
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNOctober 12, 2015
Very unorganized, childish behavior from management and the good ol boy system were well played out there. Not enjoyable work environment at all
Productive, enjoyment, educational opportunities
Travel Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  KYJune 18, 2015
If a facility would like to be considered a useful and respected part of a community then I believe it should continue to educate their staff, improve their technology and assure the community in which they service that they can manage the communities own personal health related issues as well as manage unexpected natural disasters. Being informative, skilled and caring will make others seek out the facilities.
Pros
Education, professionalism
Health Force, LLC
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 18, 2015
I enjoy Health Force,LLC also at this job i gained great experience working with clients. I enjoyed this job and it has greatly impacted my career in social work
I look foward to seeing my clients due to some of their living conditions my encouraging words made a difference
PRIVATE DUTY NURSE (Former Employee) –  Chicago illinoisJanuary 28, 2015
I enjoyed working with these type of clients, the hours were perfect and staff was supportive
Pros
work hours
Cons
location neighboorhood was not as safe
Nice company
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLNovember 23, 2014
I have worked for Health force off and on since it started. I find the staff to be pleasant and easy to work with. The paperwork is easy and straightforward. They have always provided me with good support and are very professional.
Home health nurse
following up with doctors
updating monthly MARs
home health aide.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 26, 2013
I would go into a patients house and take care of patients while the person that cared for them took a break.
Management: Would try to work with you and never gave you a place that was required to far from your area.
co-workers: Were all really nice and would try to work with you on times and when was a good time for them to replace you.
Hardest part of job; when you had to go into a place and find out that they was really living in a poor situation.
Enjoyable: taking care of patients and making sure they was getting the best care that you could give them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Force. Our community is ready to answer.