Health Link Home Health Agency Employee Reviews

Wonderfully run in the world of Medicine.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 25, 2019
If you have worked in medical field, you are used to being push to maximum hours and usefulness - a far cry from what HealthLink is offering. The atmosphere at HealthLink is collaborative - everyone is here to help each other. Whether you are out in the field - the office staff are always available to assist you - or if you are in the office, management makes themselves available to get things running smoothly quickly.
Management runs the business efficiently but with a personal touch to each employee.
Great team of healthcare professionals and a fun work environment!!!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoAugust 7, 2018
I couldn’t be any happier being an employee of Health Link! The staff are friendly, fun and a pleasure to work with. This goes for both field and office staff! Great office morale and good leaders who are always looking for ways to support and motivate staff! The CEO is kind, caring and passionate about making sure we provide quality patient care. I highly recommend this company to anyone interested in learning and growing in healthcare!
Pros
Medical/401k benefits, company outings, paid holidays, paid time off
Cons
Maybe parking
 Providing all necessary nursing care at home for more than a half dozen patients daily
Registered Nurse, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 3, 2018
Admission and evaluation of new patients at their homes, assessment of patient’s medical and social conditions, creating interdisciplinary plan of care for patients from admission to discharge, electronic charting, coordinating multidisciplinary health care team to ensure maximum outcome in patients’ health status.
AWESOME place to work!
LVN Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 27, 2018
I have been an LVN field nurse with health link for almost a year. This agency is awesome! I came in with no home health experience, which for some agencies they require you have at least 1 year. They accepted me and did a thorough training to make sure I was comfortable with doing visits on my own. Everyone is super supportive and we all work as a team. I very much enjoy and love what I do at Health Link! My patients are amazing and I have learned many new things along the way. Currently, I am furthering my career to become an RN and plan to stay with health link! Tanya , the DON, is great! very supportive and always a phone call away! Boris, the administrator, is awesome! very understanding and goes above and beyond for the staff! I would recommend this agency to any LVN or RN that is willing to put their compassion out into the field and help the patients in need! =]
Pros
everything is great!
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Link Home Health Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

Health Link Home Health Agency Reviews by Location