Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Employee Reviews

Honest and Friendly Team, Great Opportunities!
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  WAApril 17, 2018
Working with Health Pros has given me the chance to try a new career opportunity. The recruitment team was honest and helpful during the entire process of what to expect in my new role as well as prompt to answer questions.

Some days are challenging as any job might be - but I'm fortunate enough to know HPNW has my back.

Highly recommend to anyone in Healthcare to see what opportunity they might have for you - worth the time!
Pros
Great Management, Prompt Communication, Flexible Scheduling
awful company to work for
Contract Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAApril 9, 2018
this company offers no benefits. management will throw you under the bus to save face, not caring how it affects an individual. after 26 years of nursing, this company is a disgrace and i warn all nurses to avoid them
Pros
Cons
risk of losing license
Official response from Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
April 16, 2018

Hello,

As the owner of this company, I am appalled to see this review. I am curious if you can call us at our office so we can discuss these concerns. We would never do anything knowingly that would cause one of our employee's license to be on the line. If we know what facility you worked at for us we can address any concerns there as well. Please reach out to us so we can fix this matter.

Greatly,

HPNW

Great management
TEMPORARY CONTRACT REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Chehalis, WADecember 4, 2017
Temporary contract positions in schools, corrections, and tribal settings. Great support from management and staff. Just plain old nice people, They are helpful if there is an issue, and have your back if there if need be.
Pros
Great management and staff
Cons
No benefits
Great company!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Washington StateJuly 12, 2016
Health Pros is a great company to work for! They are great communicators, very accommodating to my schedule and always do everything to make me feel like they value me as an employee. I have worked for other agencies and they don't even compare to Health Pros! I wouldn't work for another agency.
Pros
management, compensation, communication
Cons
none!
rn corrections
corrections rn (Former Employee) –  aberdeen waJanuary 7, 2016
Poor contracts, no extras, no stipends, no housing. When i requested help with housing, was told to wait a month and something might open up. Management not understanding about mistakes, very judgemental people. Provided very little help with job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Pros Northwest, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Reviews by Job Title