Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
View all Health Pros Northwest, Inc. reviews

Health Pros Northwest, Inc.

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Employee Review

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. CFO/Controller Review - Excellent work environment, great people

This is a family run business and it treats their employees as such. The ownership cares about each individual person and shows it. The people I work with are great and I actually look forward to coming to work here.

Pros

Flexible hours, bonuses, great people

Temporary medical assistant

Worked for them as a medical assistant, it was great, got to meet tons of new people and challenge myself in new ways every day. Was a wonderful company and always answered questions on time.

Pros

Competitive pay, timely response, overal great company

Cons

Best agency

I have been working as an RN at various staffing agencies for about 10 years, and Health Pros is by far the easiest one I've worked with. The application process was a breeze, and the communication during the hiring process was amazing. They are easy to get a hold of, and are willing to help with any problem/concern I have had. Thanks for the great opportunity!

Honest and Friendly Team, Great Opportunities!

Working with Health Pros has given me the chance to try a new career opportunity. The recruitment team was honest and helpful during the entire process of what to expect in my new role as well as prompt to answer questions. Some days are challenging as any job might be - but I'm fortunate enough to know HPNW has my back. Highly recommend to anyone in Healthcare to see what opportunity they might have for you - worth the time!

Pros

Great Management, Prompt Communication, Flexible Scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Pros Northwest, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
  • Excellent work environment, great people