Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
View all Health Pros Northwest, Inc. reviews

Health Pros Northwest, Inc.

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Employee Review

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Family Nurse Practitioner Review - Good Folks to Work For

The management is concerned about the employees although at times, they may confuse hours and days of work. Regular shifts were not offered on an ongoing basis as expected. Hourly check in and check out application is somewhat difficult to use, in my opinion. No benefits were expected or provided by them.

Pros

Easy to work with

Cons

Miscommunication occurs occasionally causing confusion.

Same location

Great management

Temporary contract positions in schools, corrections, and tribal settings. Great support from management and staff. Just plain old nice people, They are helpful if there is an issue, and have your back if there if need be.

Pros

Great management and staff

Cons

No benefits

Temporary medical assistant

Worked for them as a medical assistant, it was great, got to meet tons of new people and challenge myself in new ways every day. Was a wonderful company and always answered questions on time.

Pros

Competitive pay, timely response, overal great company

Cons

Excellent work environment, great people

This is a family run business and it treats their employees as such. The ownership cares about each individual person and shows it. The people I work with are great and I actually look forward to coming to work here.

Pros

Flexible hours, bonuses, great people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Pros Northwest, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
  • Good Folks to Work For