Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Employee Review

Temporary medical assistant

August 28, 2019
Worked for them as a medical assistant, it was great, got to meet tons of new people and challenge myself in new ways every day. Was a wonderful company and always answered questions on time.
Pros
Competitive pay, timely response, overal great company
Cons
August 13, 2019
CFO/Controller (Current Employee) - Tumwater, WA
This is a family run business and it treats their employees as such. The ownership cares about each individual person and shows it. The people I work with are great and I actually look forward to coming to work here.
Pros
Flexible hours, bonuses, great people
August 13, 2019
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Portland, OR
I have been working as an RN at various staffing agencies for about 10 years, and Health Pros is by far the easiest one I've worked with. The application process was a breeze, and the communication during the hiring process was amazing. They are easy to get a hold of, and are willing to help with any problem/concern I have had. Thanks for the great opportunity!
April 17, 2018
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) - WA
Working with Health Pros has given me the chance to try a new career opportunity. The recruitment team was honest and helpful during the entire process of what to expect in my new role as well as prompt to answer questions. Some days are challenging as any job might be - but I'm fortunate enough to know HPNW has my back. Highly recommend to anyone in Healthcare to see what opportunity they might have for you - worth the time!
Pros
Great Management, Prompt Communication, Flexible Scheduling