Health Pros Northwest, Inc.

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

I have been working as an RN at various staffing agencies for about 10 years, and Health Pros is by far the easiest one I've worked with. The application process was a breeze, and the communication during the hiring process was amazing. They are easy to get a hold of, and are willing to help with any problem/concern I have had. Thanks for the great opportunity!
this company offers no benefits. management will throw you under the bus to save face, not caring how it affects an individual. after 26 years of nursing, this company is a disgrace and i warn all nurses to avoid them
Pros
Cons
risk of losing license
Official response from Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
April 16, 2018
Hello, As the owner of this company, I am appalled to see this review. I am curious if you can call us at our office so we can discuss these concerns. We would never do anything knowingly that would cause one of our employee's license to be on the line. If we know what facility you worked at for us we can address any concerns there as well. Please reach out to us so we can fix this matter. Greatly, HPNW
Temporary contract positions in schools, corrections, and tribal settings. Great support from management and staff. Just plain old nice people, They are helpful if there is an issue, and have your back if there if need be.
Pros
Great management and staff
Cons
No benefits
Health Pros is a great company to work for! They are great communicators, very accommodating to my schedule and always do everything to make me feel like they value me as an employee. I have worked for other agencies and they don't even compare to Health Pros! I wouldn't work for another agency.
Pros
management, compensation, communication
Cons
none!
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Poor contracts, no extras, no stipends, no housing. When i requested help with housing, was told to wait a month and something might open up. Management not understanding about mistakes, very judgemental people. Provided very little help with job.
Jobs at Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
Registered Nurse positions