Health Pros Northwest, Inc.

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. Management reviews

Clear

Health Pros Northwest, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues

Honest and Friendly Team, Great Opportunities!

Working with Health Pros has given me the chance to try a new career opportunity. The recruitment team was honest and helpful during the entire process of what to expect in my new role as well as prompt to answer questions. Some days are challenging as any job might be - but I'm fortunate enough to know HPNW has my back. Highly recommend to anyone in Healthcare to see what opportunity they might have for you - worth the time!

Pros

Great Management, Prompt Communication, Flexible Scheduling

awful company to work for

this company offers no benefits. management will throw you under the bus to save face, not caring how it affects an individual. after 26 years of nursing, this company is a disgrace and i warn all nurses to avoid them

Pros

Cons

risk of losing license

Official response from Health Pros Northwest, Inc.

April 16, 2018
Hello, As the owner of this company, I am appalled to see this review. I am curious if you can call us at our office so we can discuss these concerns. We would never do anything knowingly that would cause one of our employee's license to be on the line. If we know what facility you worked at for us we can address any concerns there as well. Please reach out to us so we can fix this matter. Greatly, HPNW

Good Folks to Work For

The management is concerned about the employees although at times, they may confuse hours and days of work. Regular shifts were not offered on an ongoing basis as expected. Hourly check in and check out application is somewhat difficult to use, in my opinion. No benefits were expected or provided by them.

Pros

Easy to work with

Cons

Miscommunication occurs occasionally causing confusion.

Great management

Temporary contract positions in schools, corrections, and tribal settings. Great support from management and staff. Just plain old nice people, They are helpful if there is an issue, and have your back if there if need be.

Pros

Great management and staff

Cons

No benefits

Great company!

Health Pros is a great company to work for! They are great communicators, very accommodating to my schedule and always do everything to make me feel like they value me as an employee. I have worked for other agencies and they don't even compare to Health Pros! I wouldn't work for another agency.

Pros

management, compensation, communication

Cons

none!

Leave a review. Help people like you.

rn corrections

Poor contracts, no extras, no stipends, no housing. When i requested help with housing, was told to wait a month and something might open up. Management not understanding about mistakes, very judgemental people. Provided very little help with job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Pros Northwest, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Pros Northwest, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?