Health Quest Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Benefits are the best
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NY 12603July 23, 2018
HQ upper management walk right past you in the hallway without acknowledging you.There are new expectations daily without the support from managers. Recruitment process takes forever.
Overall decent place to work
ER RN (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 18, 2018
Very busy hospital, pay is good, good benefits, workload can be overwhelming at times, lots of overtime available if wanted, not much down time, breaks are often not given, mangagement does not communicate well with staff.
Daily learning experiences through the need to adapt patient specific care needs
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 27, 2018
The hospital setting with multiple patient populations gave the pharmacy department and staff opportunities to learn and grow from one another and hospital staff to better care for patients.
Pros
Learning experiences to improve patient outcomes
Cons
Management turnover had impact on the department
Fun
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 24, 2018
Great place to work, people will have good days and bad days no matter what but if your a people person small things won't bother you.
Short staff .
Pros
Excellent benefits, pay
Cons
When you apply your application goes unanswered.
very busy place to work
Central Supply Technition (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 19, 2018
When I was there the work environment was stressful, some team members I did not get along with because their work ethic was slow paced and mine was fast paced. I felt that the Central Sterile Supply is a very integral part of the hospital and surgical unit. If one fails we all fail. The pay was decent for that time, which was about 6-7 years ago. Things have changed in the department since I have gone, Managers have left and some staff have been promoted, some retired, some have even passed. But I have been applying for the Central position for two years and still I have not heard back.
Pros
You can apply online
Cons
The your application does not get answered at all.
Excellent Hospital
Radiology Imaging Engineer (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 16, 2018
Great culture and progressive thinking management offers a person the ability to perform job duties and create solutions that fit the dynamics of the job ,. Radiology staff and doctors are receptive to technical service delivered by our Imaging staff. The job has its typical difficulties dealing with various modalities and prioritizing system down situations . The newer system require more IT Dept interaction with Networking, but that process is being improved daily
job security
Registered nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2018
i was a per diem. the last few years new management had taken over. Employee satification suffered . It became all about the money. staffing ratios were suffering. season nurses were pushed out.
Pros
money
Cons
minimal breaks
my work
Master Plumber (Current Employee) –  Carmel, NYMay 26, 2018
i carry putnam and poughkeepsie master license,,i do work in all fields...carpentry,paint,flooring,ceiling and of course plumbing i belive i could run men and get job done cost efficent and on time
Hr
HR (Current Employee) –  Lagrangeville, NYMay 21, 2018
The HR department is one of the worst in the organization. The CHRO is out of touch with the department and the organization and the majority of his leadership team either spend their time trying to look good or berate those that report to them.

The CEO needs to do a deep dive in this department. You can not have a successful organization with such poor HR leadership.

The REACH values are spoken about but not led by the management team.

Hospital Presidents are generally good and caring.
Pros
Great caring people
Cons
leadership
Good benefits
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lagrange, NYMay 10, 2018
Health Quest provides a generous number of paid days off for vacations, holidays, and sick leave. As the PTO hours increase, employees may opt to buy out up to 40 hours annually.
Kept Busy!
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMay 10, 2018
I would place the patients into examining room
Take their vitals
If needed , take out needles used for acupuncture
Clean and freshen up the exam room
Chart all patients on the computer
Pros
Enjoyed my patients
Cons
Not enough hours
unappreciated
Gift Shop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 8, 2018
Upper management is out of touch with what is really happening in the departments.
Certain first level managers are borderline abusive in their style. I get the feeling its ok as long as upper management doesn't have to deal with it.
They lie to go around having events and presenting a pretty picture.
Great Place for Advancement
HVAC TRADESMAN (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 1, 2018
I have worked for this company for quite sometime Great benefits. Great people to work for. I would highly recommended my family and friends to work for this company.
Pros
Room for Advancements
Cons
No Free Lunches
Stressful place to work
Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Lagrangeville, NYApril 25, 2018
The organization changed dramatically after the new CEO and executives came on board. Everyone was excited due to the anticipated positive changes that were supposed to happen, but never did. Worked 12-14 hour days and still couldn't keep up. I was happy to leave.
Team Players
Cat Scan/ radiologic Technician (Current Employee) –  Fishkill, NY 12524April 19, 2018
We all try to be on the same team,
sometimes this does not happen
I learned a lot working for this company

Pushed me to be the best possible Cat Scan technologist I have become
Pros
higher pay scale
Cons
not cohesive
Productive place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2018
Fair hourly rate of pay. Fun place to work. very friendly environment. Plenty of room for advancement. A lot of overtime was available. Great co-workers
Great place
Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 4, 2018
I worked in a temporary position covering for someone on maternity leave, the doctors are great and the staff equally helpful would have been a great place to grow and learn.
great working environment with a lot of opportunities to advance
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMarch 17, 2018
Great working environment with a lot of opportunities to advance. Great team work. A lot of educational opportunities. Fast pace environment. Opportunities of gaining of a lot experience.
Great team
IT Consultant/Revenue Cycle Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 7, 2018
Best team I ever worked with on a project. Management was flexible for consultants working at home. I learned a lot of different skills in the time I was employed here.
Poor management and no value for employees and affiliates
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNFebruary 27, 2018
When I first started at HealthQuest, it was a family environment, and tbe administration was stellar, However, the current COO came a few years ago in a position that was created for him, and engaged in cutthroat measures to work his way to the top. He is a bully that randomly picks employees to pick on, and if they don’t bow to his whims, he cuts them out. I would. NEVER recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no value for employees, no job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Quest. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight