Health Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

Overall good experience
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 6, 2018
Was provided mentorship and training on new computer system, culture of company supports care and concern for patients and employees. I learned a lot about home health care in a short time. Company strives to encourage employees to put patient care and safety first.
ok place to work.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 24, 2018
Very fast paced working environment. Employees very friendly and helpful. If you don't have a heavy medical background you won't fit in well. Company relies on people having a background in medical assisting or LPN.
Pros
free parking
Cons
stressful at times
Overworked
FIELD NURSE (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 3, 2018
We had to carry a large caseload of patients and see at least 6-8 patients everyday and had a lot of travel time. The emphasis was quantity not quality. I always had a lot of paperwork to do after doing patient care to the extent that it felt like working a second job.
I went to my supervisor and director when I needed help with documentation and managing my caseload and I was told that "it's OK, you are doing fine." I felt as though I was there to make the company money, not improve patients or gain any professional benefits/growth.
Pros
well-paid, company car/laptop/phone
Cons
unrealistic caseload, little support from management
Undergoing Changes
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 24, 2018
Company is undergoing changes. Can be a pleasant position when there is stability. There could be more career advancement. There are different work environments because its agency.
Can be a good company to work for depending on what you are looking for.
Case Manager-Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 18, 2018
Started out well working in assigned territory agreed upon, had a great nurse educator on board and then got asked to change territories. Afterwards, starting getting asked and expected to go all over to locations way outside of assigned territory, When I started declining visits to these areas, I started getting reprimands for minor infractions that would have otherwise not mattered, while other staff were free to do as pleased.
Pros
Company Car leasing program for full-timers
Cons
Poor office staff (scheduling)
nice place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 22, 2017
i have worked for this company for the past two years any and all issues that i have had were addressed in a timely manner
i wish they had benefits
the pay is great
lack of hours is why i am looking for another job at the moment
High tech home health agency.
Home Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 14, 2017
Fairly good company, little training provided to most high tech assignments. Assignments were prestty spaced out, some are a reas were very difficult to reach.
Very bad
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 5, 2017
Collections and billing 1 day training I was just throwed in was basically on my own.No micro management here I was told.Worst company I ever worked for
professional workplace and people, coordinates well
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 19, 2017
very good work place . staff supportive and helpful.
a day can be loaded but when patient cancels may be down to 3 or 2 in a day.
Pros
can be very busy with patient's load
Cons
patient cancels or hospitalized possible workload decreased from 6 to 2 in a day
the work is steady and the checks don't bounce.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2015
I have worked for the company for several years never had a problem staff and administrators are helpful and friendly I would recommend this company to other nurses. The agency sends you to a variety of facilities where you can sharpen your skills in pt. care, assessment electronic charting, and many others. If you have questions or need assistance the staff are always willing to help.
Pros
direct deposit
Cons
could pay more.
NICE Travel experience
Field Nurse/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILNovember 7, 2014
Relocated to TX and worked here. Great place to work. They really take care of the staff here!
Pros
Great teamwork! Management was excellent!
Cons
Relocated
Great Part-time job
On-Call Certified Nurses' Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Great part-time job that allowed me to travel and assist patients in different nursing facilities and personal residences.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Lack of hours
Bad Company, Poor Management Unethical Standards
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, Toledo, Ohio - Plymouth, MichiganAugust 2, 2014
Worked with company for almost a year, change occures at the blink of an eye. Many, Many, Many Medicare violations, hippa compliance is never shown. Pt care is poor, bad reputation with Dr's offices. The owner gets involved in everything and has no view or experience other that to employ young pretty girls with NO experience in the field of Health Care & gets upset & threatens when they don't have a clue as to what they should do. Employee retention is null, in the year I was there, staff was changed 4 times and the owner bragged upon the last change of staff. I quote, "This is the 16th time" and said it with a grin. Watch out for the overall manager, all she does is what he tells her to do and doesn't have any prior healthcare management knowledge.
Pros
Initial Pay
Cons
Poor Run Company without direction of goals
Nice place to work. Co-workers are great!
RN - Admissions (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 11, 2013
Worked there for about 6 years doing per-diem work. I learned a lot working with this company.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
Huge territory