Founded in 1976, Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) delivers exceptional Housekeeping, Laundry, Dining and Nutritional services to an ever-evolving healthcare market, including:
• Long-Term Care Facilities
• Independent Living Communities
• Assisted Living Facilities
• Specialty and Regional Hospitals
• Drug Rehabilitation Centers
• Mental Health Facilities
Headquartered in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, HCSG services over 5,400 facilities across 48 states with more than 65,000 employees.
As a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: HCSG), we have shown positive and consistent revenue growth. In fact, we have doubled in size nearly every 5 years since our inception, making us the ideal work environment for candidates looking for upward career mobility.
HCSG puts an emphasis on community and career development for our employees. We believe in life-long learning and performance-based promotions. Through our intensive Manager-In-Training (MIT) Program, we enable qualified candidates to grow into upwardly mobile Account Managers. This structured training program prepares our managers for an entry level role as an Account Manager and is the stepping stone towards middle and upper management positions in operations, training and sales. It is the ideal starting career for recent college graduates trying to get their foot in the door of a fantastic company or seasoned professionals seeking an exciting career change.
We have the following career openings available:
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Day-to-day Operations
• Employees Schedules
• Employee Training
• Supply Ordering and Inventory Control
• Daily Operational Quality Assurance
• Workplace Safety and Compliance
Registered Dietitian Responsibilities:
• Planning, organizing, developing and directing the nutritional care of the residents in accordance with current federal, state and local guidelines and regulations.
• Work effectively with others to ensure that quality nutritional services are being provided on a daily basis.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
• Prepare and serve food, including modified and therapeutic diets, according to the facility menu and resident needs.
• Prepare food in accordance with federal, state and local standards and guidelines.
• Assists in properly storing, preparing and serving food.
• Provide leadership, support and guidance to staff
• Assists in training, quality control and in-servicing of staff
• Payroll submission, staffing patterns, effective coaching and discipline, purchasing, maintaining inventory and budget
District Manager Responsibilities:
• Manages multiple facilities in an assigned geographic area according to policies and procedures, and
• Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
• Maintains accurate records of income and expenditures, supplies, personnel and equipment.
• Ensures that all required in-services are provided and documented for each employee in the area of responsibility.
We believe happy employees equate to success within a company and this is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including dental and vision.
Employee Assistance Program
Our WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Fund (EAP) gives free resources to all HCSG employees and their families to promote wellbeing and opportunities to lead happier, healthier lives. This program includes:
• Stress Management Support
• Diet and Fitness
• Parenting Support
• Special Needs Support
• Legal Guidance
• Debt Management Support
• Financial Planning Tools and Assistance
A roadmap for directing our continued path of success and dedication are our company Purpose, Vision and Values.
Our Purpose, Fostering Fulfillment in Communities, connects every employee in our organization to something bigger than themselves. This binding force creates unity from line staff all the way up to our executive leadership teams.
We foster fulfilment in communities in a number of ways, from offering great experiences in the facilities we manage for our clients and their residents to creating rewarding jobs nationwide for future employees.
Our Vision is To Be the Choice for Our Customers. To do this, we must offer exceptional services to all of the stakeholders we touch, from our employees and clients to our vendors and shareholders. Our Vision for the future motivates our employees to do their best every day, making their careers meaningful and impactful.
We have a set of Values that are the binding forces of HCSG, including Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion and Perseverance. These Values influence the decisions we make, how we represent ourselves and how we represent the company.
Our company is built on employees who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done, no matter the circumstances. This grit helps us in our ongoing devotion of being the best and Going Beyond for our clients and residents.
All in all, our Purpose, Vision and Values dictate the upward trajectory of success for the future of HCSG. Our employee’s tenacity is the driving force behind our achievements!
Our Manager-In-Training (MIT) Program gives qualified candidates the opportunity to learn what our company is all about. Through a concentrated 8-week program, including hands-on training and intuitive computerized educational curriculums, candidates will learn how to operate their own department and be on the fast track to career advancement within HCSG.
After graduating, the MIT will be placed as an Account Manager within Healthcare Services Group, acting as the liaison between the facility and our company. Our thorough training program will prepare MITs to run all aspects of your own department, including Dining, Housekeeping, Clerical and Customer Service.
To learn more about the MIT opportunities currently available at HCSG, visit our careers website.
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1976, Healthcare Services Group has delivered exceptional housekeeping, laundry, dining and nutrition services to an ever-changing healthcare industry. Headquartered in Bensalem, PA, we provide professional management of ancillary services to a diverse mix of satisfied clients.
BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY:
A health care facility derives many benefits from operating a spotlessly clean, aesthetically pleasing environment. Our staff is thoroughly trained to perform housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility management and food responsibilities with skill and sensitivity. Stringent quality-assurance standards insure that a facility will receive the most professional services in the industry.
STRONG & COORDINATED MANAGEMENT TEAMS:
The key to our client retention rate and orderly geographic expansion has been our ability to assemble the finest group of managers in the industry. Clients, who receive daily support from on-site management, are also actively support by a company District Manager who is in close proximity to the client. The development of experienced management back-up is reassuring to owners and administrators. Reducing client costs while improving overall quality is a most challenging assignment. This objective is met by standardizing operating systems, maintaining strict controls through a quality-assurance program and planning efficient production schedules.
WHAT WE DO BEST:
Companies which diversify outside their core business often suffer diminishing returns. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. has prospered by providing exemplary housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance and food services to an increasing number of satisfied clients. This is what we have always done and what we will continue to do.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.hcsgcorp.com. – less