HealthCare Support Staffing
78Above average

HealthCare Support Staffing Employee Reviews

United States208 reviews
A great place to work if you're a responsible individual who requires very little supervision.
You're allowed to manage your time without intervention from management. Response turn-around-time to questions and concerns is prompt. The most enjoyable part of the job is the independence you are afforded. There is absolutely no micro-managing here.
Pros
Flexibility with work schedule.
Cons
Short lunch break.
Temp to premeditate company
Health Care Support Staff was very good at connecting me with the company and type of position I was looking for in my career. I don't recall any negative aspects working with this company.
Great Experience
Great experience and opportunity. This has been an opportunity to be on the front lines with the current situation.

I gained new experience and understanding of treating Covid-19 patients.
Nothing to add
I was a Key Account Manager for a couple different managed care companies. My daily duties were working on filling their open positions and relaying to our team what the needs were for each role. I would also handle any candidate or client issues. I was the main personal contact for those accounts.
Temporary healthcare facility
Temporary healthcare staffing
Worked at Carewise Health with temporary healthcare facility paying me

Very nice management with giving a 90 day advancement to work for Carewise Health
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Awesome Oppirtunity
Contracted for Maximus. Compensated for everything I spent. Paid training to include overtime. Luxury hotels. Kind staff at each location. Awesome opportunity.
Temporary staffing agency and options for permanent placement
Healthcare Support Staffing:
Reviews manage references and background checks thoroughly ensuring employer/employee satisfaction

Management and recruiters consistent with weekly follow ups to ensure

job compliance

Salary negotiable and competitive

Open to complaints and discussions
Great job
Great company to work for. Compensation is nice. I enjoy my coworkers they are helpful in making sure I know my job. My supervisor is caring and concerned as well.
Who's the boss?
The manager I was assigned to resigned a month after going onto the floor. No real replacement was made; just a couple of long-term employees who had some knowledge of what was going on. The department manager was based in a different city than I worked in.
Based in Orlando
Staffing Agency; will try their best to accommodate the candidate as well as the client. Level of pay fairly reasonable. Will keep your information in files for up to 1 year
Over all it was a very good experience
The management and support staff was always on target assisting on any issues ( payroll, benefits etc)
I would it like to have the opportunity to work for company longer.
fun place to work
Hardworking, dedicated, caring, friendly, fun, and professional workplace.The hardest part of the job was the commute. The most enjoyable job was meeting new faces.
The best
It was the best experience in my life. This Company is amazing
Terrible for pharmacy technician jobs
Not a great staffing company if your a single mom. They don’t have any compassion if your sick or your children are sick.Lies about being understanding.
Pros
Pays weekly
November 26, 2019
We apologize you were unhappy with our policies. While we try to be compassionate and understanding of our employees and any difficult times they may face we are often at the mercy of our clients to enforce their attendance policies. We hope you and your children are doing much better now. Best of luck!
Productive environment
• Secured HEDIS data compliant with the National Committee for Quality Assurance guidelines and extracted ten sets of performance measures utilized by health plans.

Duties included:

• Medical data abstraction from files, thumb drives, and computers using photocopiers, scanners, and encrypted flash drives in compliance with HIPAA.
November 26, 2019
Thank you for sharing information that may help others make the leap to work with HealthCare Support. We hope you are doing well.
Recruiting Service great to work with
This was my first time working with a job placement company. They contacted me and made the process easy. My recruiter contacted me often to make sure each step of the job (training, to hands on, ti being on our own) was going well, she made sure I knew how to enter my hours and called me back right away. I would be happy to work for this company again, even with them being based in another state, because they are simply fantastic.
November 26, 2019
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We are so pleased to hear the process was smooth and as it should be :) We wish you continued success in your position!
Waste of time/ very shady
Please safe yourself time!! The company is very shady. Although the compensate you nicely in pay, they will fire you before reaching 60 days (which means they will fire you before receiving your full time benefits - insurance). The compliance team is not cultured at all. I asked numerous times for feedback from my immediate supervisor and she stated I was doing my job great. To only get called into the head compliance manager office a week later and got FIRED unjustly. Every reason she stated could not be backed up. I asked for examples with evidence.... none could be provided. SHADY COMPANY! Do not care about employees. High turnover rate.
November 26, 2019
We apologize your time with HealthCare Support was short and you felt you were fired unjustly. We have many employees who have been with us for more than 5 years and do not make a practice of releasing employees before reaching their benefits. We wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.
Ok I guess
HSS themselves are decent, depending on where you are placed the company can be extremely awful. Specifically one in the Syracuse area I was at. Get treated like you are stupid and you are just another temp employee
November 26, 2019
Thank you for your review. We apologize you were not happy with the client we placed you with. We work with hundreds of different businesses across the US and would be happy to work with you to find your perfect match! Best wishes.
Unreliable
All though some of the staff who are assigned to you are pleasant they really don’t do much to help you nor to help you succeed. After you receive a contract position you really don’t hear from them anymore. If you’re terminated or Laid off, they say they are trying to help but you hear nothing back from them at all. If you’re thinking about a temp agency, think long and hard. Be sure of your end date. And be sure of how fast they will find you another job if that.
November 26, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We have many tools in place to make sure our recruiting team is in constant communication with their employees that are on assignment (and many checks and balances in place to ensure this.) In the event that you are laid off or an assignment comes to an end we do our best to redeploy you into another position, but cannot guarantee this in a certain time period. We hope there was more to your experience with HealthCare Support and you will give us another opportunity to help place you in a position that will be taken permanently. Best of luck!
Overall Great Experience
I really love working for this company right now. It's simple work as I sit for 8 hours a day doing submission problems, adjudicating claims and resolving insurance issues. My supervisor and team are amazing. There is no inferior complex. We have weekly meetings to cover our workload numbers for the past week. You are recognized for your hard work as well.
November 26, 2019
Thank you for this great feedback. Sounds like this is a perfect match! We wish you continued success in your role.
Worst experience of my career
I was recruited and sent to a terrible assignment. When I complained about the lack of training, all of a sudden the assignment ended. The recruiter didn't even OFFER to find me a new assignment, I had to ask. Never heard back from her.
November 26, 2019
I apologize for your experience with HealthCare Support. While we do our best to communicate candidate needs to our clients sometimes there is more to the story that we are unaware of. Given an employee is released on good terms we do try for redeployment into another position, but cannot guarantee this due to fluctuating availability of positions in each field. Rest assured that your resume is still in our system and when a position in your area that meets your experience arises, you will be contacted. Best of luck!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Support Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.