HealthcareSource Employee Reviews

Lack of product direction
RVP Enterprise Sales (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 5, 2018
HealthcareSource has old products and no direction on how to fix an ATS or Learning Management System that is no longer relevant in the workforce.

Poor management and the inability to service the clients appropriately has left HealthcareSource scrambling to keep client retention from collapsing the company.

The only growth of the company is coming from acquisition.
Pros
Healthcare only
Cons
Lack of vision and inability to correct issues to be relevant again
High turnover with poor leadership
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 4, 2017
High turnover with poor leadership. The company has changed quite a bit in my time with them. It's no longer an employee-first place to be. For an HR company, we aren't practicing what we preach and it is felt amongst the employees. Many are leaving on their own throughout the organization and quiet lay offs are becoming common.
Greate Place To Work
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 7, 2017
Great place to work, very good team work. Management was also great. Most enjoyable part of working there was work life balance and was a laid back company.
Good people and opportunities.
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 3, 2017
Organization has quality talent and good advancement opportunities. The company is made of diverse people and a relaxed environment. I would recommend the company for new and seasoned employees.
Test
HR Training Specialist - Position Manager (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 17, 2015
HealthcareSource is great - very flexible and I enjoy working remotely. Compensation and benefits are very fair. The company culture is fun and exciting as well.
Great experience
Health Care Consultant (Part time, per contract) (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJune 5, 2015
Great opportunity to work with passionate professionals. Always on track to help improve patient outcomes and costs associated with Health Care.
Dynamic and growing company
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAMay 20, 2013
HealthcareSource has a combined culture of an established, stable company with the excitement of a start-up. In 2012, we hired 58 people, many into newly created positions. For developers, you have an opportunity to work on full-stack, Enterprise class software alongside really smart people, using the latest .NET tools and technologies.
Pros
Growth potential; strong benefits; free soda and Wii; free parking
Cons
Everyone works really hard here; sometimes work/life balance is a challenge but we're working on it.
Exiciting compnay with a great purpose and people who care
Sr. Director, Talent Management  (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAMay 17, 2013
I have only been at HealthcareSource for a short time, but the people here have been incredible since day one! Everyone has made me feel welcome and part of the team. I also love the purpose of the organization; to deliver quality care through quality talent.
Pros
growing company, greet colleagues, exciting environment
Cons
Some days there is a lot of traffic coming in to the office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthcareSource. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

4.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight