HealthcareSource

HealthcareSource Employee Reviews

United States12 reviews
High turnover with poor leadership. The company has changed quite a bit in my time with them. It's no longer an employee-first place to be. For an HR company, we aren't practicing what we preach and it is felt amongst the employees. Many are leaving on their own throughout the organization and quiet lay offs are becoming common.
This company is going down! There's absolutely no focus and some critical decisions were made like jokes. There's barley any communication in regards to where the company wants to go. Everything is super vague. They try really hard to make it looks like everything is transparent, but don't be deceived. Also they don't care about professional growth at all and they laid off quite a few talented people and leaders. There's absolutely no way this company can pull things together and thrive. Honestly I don't think it can even survive.
Pros
Non
Cons
Company has great promise but cant focus.

Acquisitions have led to only growth in last 4 years.

Cuts in staff have occurred. Clients are not happy.

New CEO put in place recently.
Company is on its way down.
HealthcareSource acquires and fires for all their growth.

Company Culture is gone and everyone is leaving.

The Goals are unreasonable
Pros
HealthcareSource has old products and no direction on how to fix an ATS or Learning Management System that is no longer relevant in the workforce.

Poor management and the inability to service the clients appropriately has left HealthcareSource scrambling to keep client retention from collapsing the company.

The only growth of the company is coming from acquisition.
Pros
Healthcare only
Cons
Lack of vision and inability to correct issues to be relevant again
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great place to work has many benefits nice system. Would recommend it to everyone. It is very fun and full of opportunities to grow with in the company.
Great place to work, very good team work. Management was also great. Most enjoyable part of working there was work life balance and was a laid back company.
Organization has quality talent and good advancement opportunities. The company is made of diverse people and a relaxed environment. I would recommend the company for new and seasoned employees.
HealthcareSource is great - very flexible and I enjoy working remotely. Compensation and benefits are very fair. The company culture is fun and exciting as well.
Great opportunity to work with passionate professionals. Always on track to help improve patient outcomes and costs associated with Health Care.
HealthcareSource has a combined culture of an established, stable company with the excitement of a start-up. In 2012, we hired 58 people, many into newly created positions. For developers, you have an opportunity to work on full-stack, Enterprise class software alongside really smart people, using the latest .NET tools and technologies.
Pros
Growth potential; strong benefits; free soda and Wii; free parking
Cons
Everyone works really hard here; sometimes work/life balance is a challenge but we're working on it.
I have only been at HealthcareSource for a short time, but the people here have been incredible since day one! Everyone has made me feel welcome and part of the team. I also love the purpose of the organization; to deliver quality care through quality talent.
Pros
growing company, greet colleagues, exciting environment
Cons
Some days there is a lot of traffic coming in to the office
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthcareSource. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
4.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight