healthcorps Employee Reviews

I liked working with the elderly clientele
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNSeptember 3, 2018
I loved working with the elderly clientele.
Filling medications, INRs, Blood sugars,blood pressure clinics,wound care,assessments,over seeing the nursing assistants chart audits, communicating with doctors, pharmacies and families.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not very organized company
Great Place to Work!!!
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2018
provide a consistently positive work experience and inspire every individual to achieve their full potential. Also, develop the full human potential of their entire workforce, enabling the company to achieve its full potential.
great company to work for
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2017
great company to work for, nice people and awesome teams. Very friendly working environment and you will learn a lot everyday. They are a very great employer
Great Cooperate working environment.
Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2016
Great organization to work for if you're interested in working with or for Non-Profits. The work space and environment are amazing and the culture of the company is off the charts.
Loved it
CNA (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 11, 2013
Wonderful company-loved the experience! If you're not afraid of a little physical exertion this is the job for you. Great coworkers and terrific client experiences.
Amazing opportunity to work directly with youth on health and wellness education
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2013
I would highly recommend the coordinator position to anyone looking to start their career in public health, nursing, or medicine. You gain so much experience working on the ground level and it's an extremely flexible job that you can cater to your own interests.
Great place to work, flexible scheduling
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 23, 2012
great people, great co-workers, stable work environment, room for advancement, will work around school schedule
Great Place to Work!
On-site Coordinator, Desert View High School (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkJune 28, 2012
I loved my two years at Desert View and would not trade them for anything. It was a great working experience and I learned a lot about who I am and the person I wanted to be