HealthEquity, Inc.

HealthEquity, Inc. Employee Reviews

Traveling is not ideal. Helping people often balances personal sacrifices.
Cultivating initiative and manifesting desire even for the things we are not proficient or skilled in leads to transferable skills which have personally benefited my work experiences as I find my niche.
Working at HealthEquity
HealthEquity is a good place to be in Member Services. The company treats its customer service representatives very well--higher than average industry pay, frequent free lunches, etc.

HealthEquity is not a good place to work outside of Member Services. It never gives raises, demands long hours and doesn't train managers how to manage or delegate. People are hired to do jobs and not empowered to do them. Skills are wasted and morale is very low as are pay rates. Poor managers are kept onboard far too long at the expense of good employees.

The company purports to being "purple," meaning remarkable based on Seth Godin's Purple Cow book, but penalizes purple people to support very mediocre ones.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthEquity, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
4.3
InHerSight Score
4.4Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
HealthEquity, Inc. Reviews by Location