Healthesystems

United States54 reviews

cultureteamenvironmentcompanyemployeebenefitplacepeople

Great culture

Featured review

Healthesystems selected this as a representative review
The people are great and the culture is one that honors employees. Management has an open door policy which is refreshing. Everyone within our department is approachable and willing to share their knowledge. I really enjoy interacting with my coworkers.

Great culture

Love the job and love the culture even more. This is a company that 100% stands behind their people. Tons of room for growth and a culture that can’t be found anywhere else

Pros

Great leadership. Great culture!

Healthesystems insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks

Great for Mid-Senior - Only Downside is it's a smaller organiztion

Great energetic culture, decent benefits, full time remote offers a ton of flexibility. Only downside is there's only 7 agile teams, limits growth opportunities.

Good company

Very robotic get tried of saying the same thing over and over! I feel like the pay should more considering how many different task we customer service rep do

Flexible and opportunity

There is some opportunity for growth, although the pay doesn’t keep up with the ones that put in the extra work and effort. Management and support from fellow employees is great.

Cliquish Culture

This is a mediocre place to work. Once you lift the curtain you find a cliquish culture that cannot be penetrated and realize a lot of decisions are made based on inner office politics. People leadership is lacking. They do offer flexibility and a good work/life balance, depending on your role. You can find pockets of nice people who work there. Because the company is small, it’s difficult to change roles or advance.

Small company, great people

Enjoyed working with some great people. If you don't mind low pay and average benefits then this is a great place.Management generally was good, however they made a bad COO hire who destroyed the culture. From what I understand he's no longer there so hopefully the culture rebounded.

Pros

The people

Cons

Low pay

Toxic Workplace

Management is horrible and micro-manages you. No clear direction on what is expected of you. Too many frivolous meetings. Seems all we did was meet n eat, then they wanted to know why things didn't get done.

A company that really cares about their people

Healthesystems has always cared about their employees but during the COVID pandemic they have really gone above and beyond to make sure that their employees are safe, informed and feel appreciated. I have never worked for a company who I felt cared this much. I am so happy to have found them a few years ago and look forward to many many more with them.

Pros

Genuinely care about their people

nice

is a great place to work. nice people, loving and caring people .i will love to work here anytime any day. and i will recommend it to everyone to work there.

Working at Healthesystems was family oriented and awesome.

Yes, Yes I had a great time working at Healthesystems :) Over all, I had a fabulous experience, while learning on the job and questions were answered by my team lead.

Good working place overall

The company was on a big transformation when I got there. I helped on the modernization process leading one of the teams. I got a really bad manager and also a really good manager also, so it may really depend on where you land. The Agile training here was painful, but very educating. Most of what I know about Agile comes from here. The teams where I work were really good. Good people to work with.

nothing spectacular about the job

always on the phone, hardest part of the job is telling someone no they cannot have their medications, due to not approved etc. nothing else to say ....

Nice place to work

I enjoyed working at healthesystems however there is not much room to grow. Maybe at this time some things have changed and they have more positions. There was some bullying also going on and I don't feel they handled it in a professional way. I would work there again if they had more opportunities to move up

Great place to start

Company goals don't always align with how management is applied to departments and teams. Overall culture of the staff is pretty good, very welcoming.

Pros

Office Location

Cons

limited work from home, no room for growth

Productive position

If your looking to be constantly busy this place is for you. Management is mediocre, They only care about the bottom line and not in your growth, or potential. You have to make sure you learn unspoken rules because you will be penalize for them either way. Job is easy if your smart and quick on your feet.

benefits

Cons

hours/shift, no recognition at all, disciplined for rules that were never explained

Great people!

Loved it most days, because of my colleagues, but job has a lot of information to master for varied client specifications. Out of state ownership and senior mgrs meant little influence on policy from the site where I worked. Quality client base at this time, but company is fairly small with uncertain future competitive outlook in a changing PBM/work comp industry.

Pretty fun workplace

A typical day includes getting to work early, answering email and checking production. Then a couple project meetings before lunch (maybe get 1 hour of work done). Then lunch and either more meetings or get a few hours of programming in. Pretty typical Agile environment. I'd recommend Healthe to anyone!

Was a great place to work. I enjoyed every aspect of this job. I also loved my work hours. I did not work on Saturday. they had lots of activities to make staff appreciated.

they got rid of most of the senior people to lower salaries

the best thing about the job was good people to work with and good communication between teams. they started using agile methodology two or three years ago.

Pros

healthcare.

Cons

short vacation

Productive and great place to work

Great Company to work for and a good environment of all types of Ethnicity. Company meets please attend to see how the company is doing as a whole. And be sure to mind your business, not everybody is your friend. Be kind

Common questions about Healthesystems

Answered by current and former employees at Healthesystems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthesystems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Healthesystems with

Learn about Healthesystems in popular locations

• Healthesystems